Chapter 21 - Aurora

Aurora was seated with her new friends at the porch of some tavern. They just had breakfast and are collecting what happened last night. May seemed so happy when she saw her this morning while Selene seemed so unwell. Elara seems quite the same.

"He was lovely!" May said, her starry eyes staring at the sky. "His eyes were bright, his lips were red, and those jaws were sharp!" a flush ran over May's face and she squirm in excitement.

"Oh hush, darling, we don't even know which one you're talking about." Selene rolled her eyes. The three of them sits at the steps of the porch, while Elara was sitting on a chair behind them.

"It's Rhys! From the corn field village." May explained, her spine bending against the wooden railing.

"Was that the first guy or the second guy?" Asked Elara.

"The second, of course. If it was the first, then there wouldn't be the second."

"You danced with two men last night?" Asked Aurora, "What happened to the dark-skinned?"

"He's all brawns and no charm, it would seem. Rhys have a way with words."

"Mine's from the eastern village near the border." Said Elara, "Sweet Asher they call him, he has long brown hair and he showed me how good he was with his sword."

"Don't listen to her," Selene said, "I know your Sweet Asher showed you something more than his sword."

"Yes, I saw them leave last night, where did you go?" May asked.

"To see how sweet Asher truly is, May, what else?" Selene said as she sips more of her coffee.

Elara blushed and smiled knowingly. "I didn't know those got big as they did."

May sprayed her coffee out of her nose and mouth upon hearing that and Selene's unwell façade turned into a smile. Aurora joined the laughter, remembering how huge the manhood Maynard had put inside her. Now I understand why they are called Growths.

"You really did that last night you dirty little girl!" May said.

"He is a pretty man, and he got prettier as I got more drunk." Elara bounced her brows, "Of course I did it."

"What about you, Aurora," Selene asked, "Did the boy you're waiting for came to sweep you off your feet?"

"I was looking for her last night but I couldn't find her." May said.

"Me too, we are searching for a room, Sweet Asher and I, and Aurora's room seems to be for herself alone." Elara said. "You were not there."

Is my absence that obvious?

"Hmmm so your guy did sweep you off your feet." Selene said, "Where did you go?"

"I went to the rooftops," She said, "We spent the night there."

"Alone??" asked Elara, and "Together?" asked May.

"But did you do it?" Selene asked, "You know, to see if he was sweet as Sweet Asher,"

We did, all night, Aurora thought, but those were several night ago, and he was indeed sweet. But it was all for naught. "We sat there watching the moon, talking about stuff."

"Talking it slow, I see." Selene said.

"Leave her," May said, "If that's what she wants then that what she'll do."

"Does he have a name?" Elara asked leaving her chair and joining them at the wooden steps of the tavern's porch.

Aurora can't reveal it. Maynard is their liege Lord and they know he is betrothed to some Lady Allyson he have never met. "He's Mark." She said, "Some village boy somewhere. I never mind to ask where."