29. | Dates and Oceans. |

Smut⚠️

I sighed as i got out of the library. The work day was finally over and i get to go home and relax. I took out my headphones from my bag and plugged them into my phone, before searching for some music. When i finally found one i was willing to listen to, i started walking home.

The walk wasn't that long, about 25 minutes. Well maybe a little longer, but it was okay to deal with, since fall has finally started to show some of its colors and i could enjoy the beautiful views of it.

When i finally entered my home i saw mom and dad hugging together on the couch, watching probably some sappy romantic movie. I smiled and waved to them, running upstairs to my room. When i enter i smile to Tom, who was sitting at my desk, doing something on my computer.

I take out my head phones and say a quick hello, before putting my stuff down and walking up to him, hugging him around the shoulders.

-Whatcha doing over here?-i ask, getting close to his ear.

-Just watching some youtube.-He shrugged, turning his face to mine and giving me a soft kiss.

It wasn't unusual for Tom to be here when i would come home from work. Either my parents would let him in or he would just climb through the balcony. But he mainly came over through the front door, since he and my parents have developed a good relationship and they actually liked him. I guess he knew how to charm my parents.

-Would you like to go on a date today?-He asked, gently rubbing my arm with his hand, still looking me in the eyes.

-I would love to.

-Then get dressed. I'll pick you up later.-He smiled mischievously.

-And where will you be going now?-i ask, raising my eyebrow and crossing my hands under my chest.

He stood up from his chair, making me back away a little. Tom pulled me closer, placing his hands on my hips and pursed his lips.

-Well?-i ask impatiently.

-I'll go change my clothing, liebe.-he smirked and kissed me on the forehead, before leave my room and closing the door.

I shook my head while smiling and decided to lay down for a bit before getting ready for the date.

/

I bit my lip while looking at myself in the mirror. I wore some black thighs, put some thigh high socks over that, a black pleated skirt with a belt and a black turtle neck. I added Toms big black sweater to that and prayed to god that I wouldn't freeze my ass off.

When my phone rang i quickly grabbed my bag in one hand and my phone in the other, running out of my room.

-I'll be there in a minute.-I say as i answer my phone.

Tom mumbled something like 'okay' and i ended the call. When i reached the bottom of the steps i heard a whistle.

-You look pretty, Dakota.-Mom giggled, holding a wine glass in her hand.

I looked at Dad, who was smiling and nodded, agreeing with mom.

-Thank you.-I smiled at them, throwing my bag on my shoulder.-I'm going on a date tonight.

Mom and Dad looked at each other and smiled.

-Then go have fun, your date is waiting.-Dad pointed towards the window and i looked through it to see Toms car.

-Okay.-I roll my eyes, a smile still on my face.-I'll be back late!

I run off towards the door, opening it and walking out, but could still hear how my mom said 'they grow up so fast'. I giggled to myself, making sure i locked the door and turned around to walk towards Toms car, but stopped in my tracks.