Chapter 26

*Madison's POV*
*next day*

I stood side stage watching the guys' set. I was so nervous to talk to Austin later. Not only did we have a major pregnancy scare right now, I also lost my engagement ring. He was gonna freaking kill me.

The song ended and Austin went to the front of the stage. "Before we end this set, I wanna do something."

The crowd screamed and cheered. All the guys got out their phones and started recording. I frowned. What the hell were they up to?

Austin smiled. "All of you know and love my amazing fiancé, Madison." They cheered for me. "Well, we've been engaged nine years, and I feel like she deserves a little something to bring her spirits up. So will you guys help me welcome Madison?"

The crowd went crazy and Austin turned and motioned for me to come out there with him. I smiled and shook my head, going out there and bowing to the fans.

Austin put his arm around me. "As you all know, Madison and I met in high school. We moved here when we were 18, got engaged, and then we started this band and her clothing line." He turned to me. "You've been by my side for everything. No matter what, you never gave up on me." He smiled. "Close your eyes."

I smiled. "Baby, you're making me really nervous right now."

He chuckled and kissed me. His fans cheered and whistled. "Close your eyes!" They yelled.

I laughed nervously and closed my eyes. "Okay."

"On the count of three, tell her to open." I heard Alan say.

"One.... Two.... Three!"

I opened my eyes and looked up. Austin was gone. Alan, Tino, Aaron, and Phil held up signs that said "Will you marry me?" Every single person in the crowd screamed their head off and cheered.

I smiled real big and saw Adam Elmakias holding a sign that said turn around. I turned around and there was Austin on one knee, holding out the ring I lost, a big smile on his face.

When the crowd settled he picked up his mic. "I know I already proposed. But I thought this would be more exciting and memorable."

I got major butterflies and my eyes filled with tears. I couldn't stop smiling.

Austin licked his lips. "Mad Mads, will you marry me?"

The fans cheered and so did the guys. I nodded and smiled bigger. "Yes, Awesome Austin. I will."

He stood up and slipped the ring back on my finger, then he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me, picking me up and swinging me around. We kissed and then we put me down. Everyone cheered for us and the guys came running over, hugging up and cheering with the crowd. It was the best moment of my life.

---
After the excitement of the show I waited side stage for Austin. When I saw him I jumped into his arms and kissed him. I felt him smile and grab my butt.

I pulled away. "I love you so much, Austin Robert Carlile."

He smiled. "I love you more."

I dropped from his arms and looked around, then took his hand, pulling him towards a stack of amps.

"What are you doing, baby?" He asked.

I pulled him behind the amps and pushed him against them. "That proposal was amazing." I smiled. "I just wanna show you my appreciation."

He smiled. "Really?"

I nodded and grabbed the front of his pants. "Yes, really." I undid his belt and pants and pulled them down. He was already getting hard.

He looked around and then smiled bigger. "You're the best fiancé ever."

I got down on my knees and without any hesitation, I took him into my throat. My hands rested on his his hips and he tangled his fingers in my hair. I swirled my tongue around the tip and tasted pre cum. I looked up at him. His eyes were closed and his head was dropped back. His chest rose and fell pretty quickly. I smiled and started sucking, occasionally running my tongue up and down his shaft. He moaned and softly moved his hips, his grip on my hair getting tighter.

"Fuck, Madison. That feels so good." He said. "I'm gonna cum."

I sucked a little harder and came in my throat. I swallowed and pulled away from him, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand and standing up. Austin fixed himself and kissed my forehead. "I love you, baby."

I smiled and winked. "How could you not love me?"

He chuckled and smacked my butt when I walked past. We held hands and walked back out to side stage. His band, his tour manager and the guys from Crown the Empire stood outside the stack of amps and cheered when we walked around.

I smiled real big and bowed. Austin laughed and shook his head, pulling towards the stairs.