23

Abhiraj and Meera are leaving for her mayka. Open jeep is not safe for them, Meera won't be able to handle the children alone as he will be driving. So, they were traveling in a horse carriage which will be covered from sides.

Abhiraj kept the luggage at the back and the made the children in the seats securely. Meera settled inside with Nandini in her arms. Abhiraj took the driver seat in the front. Waving at his family they started their journey.

The children were playing among themselves and enjoying the journey. They were so excited to go to their Nani's house. Meera was eqyslly eager to meet her family- Her Maa, brothers and sister.

Abhiraj was content seeing his small family happy.

---

After some hours traveling through greens and roads, they entered in her village. Meera peeked out of the window, the place seemed so own where she has spend her childhood.

Their ride stopped in front of the Pucca house. Meera's family built a new house on a different plot in the same village. They have increased their crop fields as well. Meera's family has worked hard which has earned them a better life now.

Abhiraj got down the seat and picked up Vikrant and samarth out, then he helped Meera to get out of the carriage.

Meera's brother yogesh come out of the house hearing the noise of horses. "Mamaji" Vikrant and Samarth called in joy as they saw him. He come and picked up his nephews in his arms lovingly. Both of them give him a kiss on his cheeks. He then went near Abhiraj and Meera and touched their feet, Abhiraj smiled at him and gave him side hug.

Meera hugged her brother," Didi, how are you?" Meera nodded at him with a smile. He kissed on Nandu's forehead who just yawned back.

"Jijusa, you go inside. I will bring the luggage." Yogesh said to Abhiraj as he was carrying Aditya in his arms.

Abhiraj and Meera went on the threshold with Aditya and Nandu in their arms. Vikrant and Samarth were there too waiting for their parents. All of them were about to enter ," Stand there" Meera's mother came with a thali." All of you have come after years. Let me do a Aarti." she wiped the tears that formed in her eyes after seeing her daughter. Meera's sister and her sister in law came there too.

Meera's mother did their Aarti. Vikrant and Samarth touched their Nani's feet which made Meera's family go in aww of them.Meera and Abhiraj touched her feet, she blessed the couple."Jamaisa, I hope journey was good". She asked to Abhiraj," yes Maasa, My wife was coming to her Mayka, everything has to be good." Abhiraj said making Meera red in front of her family.

"Meera how are you beta?" She asked, " I am fine Maa, how are you?" Meera replied, " You have come to meet me, so I am all good now" she kissed her daughter's forehead with affection. "Are wah! I am meeting her for the first time." Meera's mother cooed taking Nandini in her arms. But Nandini cried as it was her sleeping time.

Meera and Abhiraj started meeting her younger brothers,sister and her sister in law. Meera's mother started showering the all the love to her grandchildren. Grandchildren has a special place in parent's heart especifically when they are first Grandchildren of the family,that too eldest daughter's children.

" Aditya beta won't you come to Nani?" Meera's mother asked him as he was looking at her from his father's arm. Aditya looked at her saddened making Meera and Abhiraj alert. He was feeling bad that he alone can't go to his Nani and get her love like his brothers.

Meera's mother knew about his walking condition, his sad face pained her and her pain doubled when she saw his wooden shoe. Meera's mother quickly masked her pain. She went near him and spreaded her arms.
Aditya hoped in her arms from his father's arm. Meera's mother kissed on his forehead,then his face and he too encircled his small hands around her.