26

Light rays entered in the room as the sun shined brightly over the house. Meera shut her eyes more as the rays disturbed her sleep, adding more to her headache. Alas she couldn't sleep more, clearly irritated.

She flickered her eyes a few times to adjust the light and the opened them. She sat on the bed, her head felt light.  Holding her head, she looked around the room only to find it unusually empty.

Her eyes were tired due to excess crying, She felt no energy left in her.

Everyday, she is the first one to wake up first. She was suddenly petrified when her blurred mind got cleared and she remembered her confrontation with Abhiraj.

Bad thoughts started coming in her mind, what if he left from here with kids because she angered him. She cursed herself for losing control over feelings and emotions.

The pain she suppressed over the years in her heart, nobody got a hint what she was bearing, what she was feeling. She spilled it out in front of her husband. Not only that, she blamed him for not loving her, for their strange,unstable relationship.

No doubt she was feeling vulnerable at that time but that doesn't mean she can use that tone with him. Knowing him for years, she realized he don't like someone shouting on him, especially the way she did.

He can do anything to make her regret. He can separate her from her children 

She hurriedly got down the bed and ran out of the room. Running through the corridor she stopped at the top of the stairs. Her heart went calm, when she saw her husband having breakfast with her brothers and her children being feed by her mother.

Relief washed over her, he didn't left with the kids.Sighing, she went to  back in the room to take bath.

Once ready after taking bath, she was fearing to go out, Mainly to face him. She was adapted to the life with him, where their day goes around the children making it less awkward for her. But now she doesn't know how things were going to be happening in between them.

He will definitely find a way to make her regret.

She slowly went down with a nervousness covering her. She saw her children playing and husband having a talk with her brother while holding Nandini. It was difficult to predict the his mood by looking at his expression.

Her mother saw her and approached,"Meera you got up. Come have your breakfast."

"Ji Maa" Meera replied," how are you feeling now? Jamaisa said you were not feeling well that's why you were resting." Her mother asked in concern.

She just glanced at her husband, only to find him already looking at her. She couldn't be in eye contact with hin after last night and averted her gaze immediately to her mother," yes Maa, I was having a headache " when she said, though she wasn't lying. Her head was bursting because of all that crying and emotional stress she went  through.

" Acha, I will make you a ginger tea" Meera followed her mother into the kitchen to avoid any encounter with him. The last night's boldness just flew in the air.

Meera had her breakfast, that ginger tea really helped her headache. She didn't know what to do. Her Maa wasn't letting her do any work. Though that gave her free time which she never have in her sasural but she felt she  become a guest in her own house. One more change big in her life.

She walked out and went near her children as she was getting bored being idol, " Baccho,have you forgotten your Maa?" She asked siting beside them, they barely came to her after coming her and were enjoying fully with their Nani, Mamas and Masi. " How can we forgot you Maa?" Vikrant said,"You are our favorite,Maa."