30

Abhiraj came back from the washroom in the room,when he saw Meera keeping Aditya on the bed. As his leg injury has healed he started walking on his own.

When she saw Abhiraj entering in the room, she hurriedly hide her face with the veil and left from there,quickly hiding her nervousness.

Abhiraj was confused at her behavior but nevertheless shifted his attention towards his son, Aditya who now timidly rolled up against the bed. He moved towards Aditya and sat near him. " Adi, beta what happened? are you angry with me?" Abhiraj asked softly.

Aditya shaked his head with fear, "Then why are you not coming to your Babasa? not even talking with me.....hmm?"

"I am scaled babasa, this looks like a ghost" Aditya cooed, pointing towards Abhiraj's fractured hand which had a white plaster around it. Abhiraj chuckled, so his son was scared of his plastered hand. " beta, there is nothing to be scared of this."

Aditya looked unconvinced, " okay, I will tell you. You know I fall down that's why my hand broke. This is helping my hand to get better." Abhiraj explained. " so, will it help my leg to get well, babasa?" Aditya asked Abhiraj with hopes in his eyes.

Abhiraj sighed, he hates to see his son this helpless, what hurts more is he is not able to do any thing for him. He is looking for the best doctor in the city so that his son could be cured. "Beta, this is for the hands." Abhiraj couldn't come up with any other reason.

" so I will never be able to walk? my legs will be  like this always?" Aditya asked in the saddest tone. "no..no beta, you will walk. " Abhiraj replied immediately, placing his hand on Adi's cheek, " not only walk, you will run and you will play." Abhiraj said as if he was convincing himself that one day his son will be like all other normal children.

" I will take you to the doctor in the city, then you will be alright....hmm" Abhiraj said in a way to soothe his son's heart.
" Come to me" Abhiraj extended his other hand.

"So, you and your mother has decided to stay upset with me?" Abhiraj said," you are not coming to me and she didn't even talk with me and left in hurry."

Aditya slowly engulfed in his babasa's arm, Abhiraj clutched him close to his heart and that's when Aditya felt that behind this so strong man is a soft hearted father, he may not realize it now but someday he will . " My baccha, I missed being with you. "

" Me too babasa"Aditya cooed and Abhiraj rubbed his beard over Aditya's cheeks, "umm..babasa you are tickling me."Adi cried.

"You know you are very dear to me because you are special. " Abhiraj said while laughing. " more than bhaiyas and Nandu? " Adi asked.

" not more or any less than them,every children is special to the father. You, your siblings all are equally dear to me. I need you all in my life." Abhraj accepted in front of his son who may not have understood the depth of his words but still smiled brightly at him.

Adi then went into a thought for some seconds , " Babasa, should I tell you something?" Adi asked.

" yes, tell me whatever you want" Abhiraj replied, " bring your ears here" Adi gestured and Abhiraj brought his ear close to Adi's mouth. Aditya's covered it with his hand, before  whispering, " Maa is not upset of you. Maa is upset because Dadisa scolded her."

Abhiraj got confused but waited for his son to complete,"she shouted on Maa. Dadisa said to Maa that she is a... break....home breaker.." Aditya was not able to say that word but Abhiraj understood.

" what else did she said beta? Tell me." Abhiraj asked, he knew his mother was angry on his wife because of the medicine thing. But he thought that thing ended in the room itself. What is the reason to burst on his wife again.