ELITE FORCE - Together Again (Season 2)‼️

[{Yes this is not the end of Elite Force but just the beginning, the story continues in the next book)]

Available: December 9th

✨First chapter will be posted: December 13th

✨Introduction of new characters available in the next book (Grace, Melody, Finn and Glitch)

✨Story synopsis:

After the city is taken over by the army of shape-shifters. Reese gets the list of superheroes, and Glitch takes control of Harper's life almost completely, leaving Chase with not just one but two ex-girlfriends with perverse intentions even if he still loves one them.

How will the Elite Force defeat Rodissius' army? Will Chase get the girl he loves back?

....

Now the Elite Force, made up of Superheroes, Bionic heroes and Human heroes, will experience new teenage life experiences, such as parties, romance and friendships...and all the crazy things about the lives of teenagers learning to be adults...only crazier.

All while facing new challenges, and a powerful threat responsible for destroying the bionic academy and wants revenge....especially against Chase, and which will end up leaving Elite Force facing an uncertain future.

Warnings ⚠️

✓ I don't own Lab Rats, Only my OCs and cover and my plot
✓ Season 2 of 3
✓ Mature content in some chapters: violence, inappropriate language and light smut
✓ I recommend reading the previous seasons first

‼️A/N - After the suspenseful ending left at the end of Elite Force, I needed to fill the void and continue the story, Season 2 has been a very interesting season for me to write, in addition to the return of characters like Adam and Leo, there will be a return of villains and places seen in the series. This season will explore the past of Harper and other characters like Chase, Douglas and Oliver and the scars left by their actions in the past, in addition to the consequences left which I think should have been addressed in the series, all while they go through a journey of maturation, I tried to make sure that in this season the weight of being heroes and the difficulties and sacrifices that this requires were more explored, I was also very inspired by Marvel films in this regard, In terms of everyday, friendly and romantic teenage life, I was inspired by several films and series, trying to maintain the tone of the original series but with a more mature humor, sometimes inspired by Friends, Himym, The Big Bang Theory, even Stranger Things, Girl Meets World and many other series....Anyway, this season was hard work but done with great care, I did my best to do justice to the Lab Rats series and each character in it that I love with all my heart..

✨ (And once again I want to thank everyone who has followed the story so far, it means a lot to me for each and every one of you who showed how much you are enjoying the story, thanks to you guys I was motivated to get this far in the story, I really hope that you continue to follow and comment on this story that has a long way to go, thank you, this story means a lot to me so Your support makes me very happy... a hug to all of you, and I'll see you in the next book 😘)