Episode 4| The Superhero Code

At Davenport Tower

Oliver is in the kitchen with Bree, Chase, Harper and Skylar.

"Lunch is ready!" Oliver says "I'll grab the plates" Chase says "Oh, just like you grabbed the heart of the girl I love?" Oliver says bothered "wait what!?" Harper laughs.

"Still not over me getting Skylar her powers back, huh?" Chase says "Nope. And you'll notice your tomato slice is very thin" Oliver says.

"Wow, you showed him" Bree sarcastically says "Yeah, I also skimped on his lettuce" Oliver says "Oh no, stop the madness."Bree says sarcastically again.

"Are you not bothered by that?" Oliver asks Harper "Sorry I don't understand, should I?" Harper says.

"Yes! I mean...Chase is your boyfriend!" Oliver says "yeah I know who he is!" Harper says, Oliver nods "which is exactly why I don't worry about...whatever you're worried about" Harper says.

"And you don't have to, sweetheart" Chase says hugging her from behind and kissing her neck.

"Stop putting things in her head!" Chase tells annoyed to Oliver "don't worry, you know me, nobody manipulate me" Harper says proudly "oh believe me I know" Chase says, she smiles at him and the two sit at the table.

"I will get the plates" Bree says, opens cupboard, plates fall out in pieces "Why are they all broken? What happened?" Bree says.

"Well, I was doing the dishes, and I accidentally broke them with my super strength" Oliver says "That still doesn't answer why you put them back in the cabinet" Skylar says.

"Because now we have service for 36 tiny people" Oliver says, Kaz walks in "Hey guys" Kaz says

"Hey, Kaz, I didn't smell you come in. Did you shower?" Bree says "Yeah, I had to. My younger brother Kyle's coming to visit... and the pen I was chewing on exploded all over my face" Kaz says.

"I didn't know you had a little brother" Chase says "Yeah, well, growing up, Kyle and I never really bonded, but now that he's older and I moved away, I think he misses me" Kaz says.

"I can't see this happening to anyone" Harper says "I'll make sure you stay the hell away from him, This is our chance to finally become best buds, So this is not a good time for you to go aroun nod smearing me" Kaz says.

"to be honest I never smeared you you do it yourself, I just point it out" Harper smirk "you'll never make me dislike you, but keep trying" Kaz says "keep kidding yourself" Harper says doorbell chimes

"That's him" Kaz will open the door for Kyle "Kyle!" Kaz says "The bionic people!" Kyle tosses his backpack to Kaz and runs over to the rest of the group.

"Wow, if I didn't know any better, I'd think you're more excited to see them than me" Kaz laughs "I am" Kyle says greeting Bree, Chase and Harper.

"oh look Kaz,who came crawling right up to me!" Harper says, Kaz gives her a snarky smile.

......................................................................

"So when my mom told me that Kaz was an intern with the bionic people, I just had to come see for myself" Kyle says.

"Okay, well, now you saw 'em so, what do you say you and I get outta here and take our chances eating some street meat" Kaz says.

"Kaz, do you mind? The grown-ups are talking. I can't believe I'm sitting next to the Chase Davenport. You're my favorite bionic hero" Kyle says "I get that all the time" Chase says.

"Really? 'Cause I've never hear that.Seriously. Never. Not one time" Skylar says "Wow. She does not like you" Oliver says.

"You're Harper, right?" Kyle says "yes you can call me Harper Davenport" Harper says proudly "Davenport?" Oliver asks "Davenport!" Harper says.