Episode 7| The Intruder

At the terrace of Davenport tower.

Kaz is down on the floor and the girls are sitting around the coffe table, Chase walks in.

"Kaz, buddy, there's plenty of room over here. You don't have to eat on the floor" Chase says.

"I don't mind him standing there, if he even wants to go a little further there or jump out I won't stop him" Harper says, Kaz glares at her with a snarky smirk.

"I'm not eating on the floor. I'm preparing my food on the floor" Kaz says getting a rake with hot dogs on it, Oliver walks in "Ooh, my favorite, hot dogs on a rake!" Oliver says.

"Wow, you actually made tubes of random animal parts even more disgusting" Bree says "Hey, they only look gross because I haven't grilled them yet" Kaz Use fire powers to heat food.

"Who's disgusting now?" Kaz says he
takes a leaf out of his mouth "still you, always you!" Harper says.

"Yeah, You do know I just used that rake to clean the gutters. Right?" Skylar says "Mmm, you can taste yesterday's rain" Oliver says.

"You boys are ridiculous. Your powers are a gift. You shouldn't be wasting them on trivial things" Skylar says "But that's the fun tho!" Harper smiles.

"I don't see the point in that!" Skylar says "you only say that because you were born with powers so it's normal for you" Harper says.

"I agree with Skylar, you guys are always using your powers when you don't have to. Yesterday Oliver flew across the street just to go to the grocery store" Bree says.

"That was an emergency. We were out of Loopy Loops. And you know what, for your information, girls are just as bad. When Mr. Davenport called, you used your vocal manipulation to pretend to be me" Kaz says.

"But I can stop whenever I want. You guys are the ones that have no control" Bree says.

"Oh, really? Well, then I propose a challenge, guys versus girls, to see who can go the longest without using bionic abilities or superpowers. Last man or woman standing wins" Kaz says he extends his hand.

"You're on" Bree says and put her hand over his "I'm in" Chase does the same "Me too" Skylar says "I just want to touch Skylar's hand" Oliver says.

Everyone looks at Harper who remains seated, she laughs "No, I'm not a sucker for participating in a challenge that I know I'm going to lose, see this is the first step to never lose!" Harper says.

"Harper come on!" Bree says "Nope i'm Fine and I got nothing to prove !" Harper keeps eating.

"Okay one less" Kaz smiles "You ladies are going down. I mean, when you calculate the statistical odds and factor in the lopsided ratio of the three of us against two of you, the boys have an 86.37 percent chance of winning" Chase says.

"Interesting. And how exactly did you calculate those odds?" Bree ask "Yeah, I'm out" Chase sits "Want to know the first step to never losing again?" Harper smiles.

......................................................................

In Mission comand Douglas is messing with the computer when Chase and Harper exit the HyperLift.

"Hey Douglas!!" Harper says "Hey, whatcha up to?" Chase says.

"Just looking for a place nearby to grab a nice macaroon" Douglas says "A macaroon?" Chase says.

"Hey, just because I'm a little rough around the edges doesn't mean I can't enjoy a sophisticated treat" Douglas says "You're a lovely old lady would you like some tea to go with it?" Harper says sarcastically Douglas shake his Head.