Chapter 9 (Timmy's POV)

There really wasn't much to say,

"Well, Luke is the boy who punched me in the eye and he's like, this super popular kid in school, this girl Suzanne was dating him and I had a crush on her. He didn't like that so he hit me. Story over." I said,

"Woah, Woah, Woah-" Hollow said surprised.

"You have a crush? I need more detail."

"Well, Only for a little while." I said. Hollow gave me a look.

"Fine! I'll tell the whole story."

I met Suzanne while I was in the woods searching for another rat before I met Rein. That didn't work out, so I found a frog near the lake. It was like this nice pretty light green frog. But then a couple seconds later I heard a sweet voice say,

"Coral! There you are!" I was surprised.

I never heard people name wild animals like I do. It was Suzanne. She had brown hair, brown eyes, and freckles. She lightly took the frog out of my hand.

"Sorry," The girl said.

When I saw her, it was hard for me to speak, I had never seen a girl that pretty before. And if I did, I doubt they would talk to me.
'It's fine-'' I said. I stared at her for a few seconds. She seemed to admire it though.

She then said, "Do you have a name?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah uh.. Ti-Tim-Timothy. "Yeah that's my uh.. Name"

"How cute," she said. "I'm Suz- Suz-Suzanne." She joked and laughed.

I laughed too. "My friends call my Timmy." I said. "Even though.. I don't have any friends." I turned around. She turned where I was so I could see her.
"I don't have any friends either, " She said, smiling. "I just moved here," I was relieved.

"Great! Uh... Wanna be friends?" I asked. "Sure...Timmy"

I laughed and so did she.

I knew Suzanne before Luke did, and I'm closer to Suzanne now than Luke ever was.

Everyday I would meet Suzanne in the woods, and all the time we would try searching for new animals and species. She was a nerd like me, she even liked animals like how I liked them. She was not just my crush, she was my best friend. Even though I gained some friends here and there, she stuck around.

"I would have dressed better, but we are in the woods so.. Like my mom wouldn't let me wear anything better than this.."

"Shh." She said.

As she took my hand. Which gave me butterflies.

"What? I'm not even talking loud." "She put the flowers on the ground and said,

"They might hear you."

"Who? Luke?" I asked.

"Yeah, him and his friends are looking for me. We are playing hide and seek. But, I only came here to hide so I can see you."

"I wasn't really planning for you to be here Suzie, I said.

"I was just going to put the flowers there on that bench by the lake for you. I thought you would be with Luke today."

"I am, but like I said, I just had to see you today." I blushed. "Why?"

She leaned closer to me and gave me a peck on the cheek. "I just thought I needed to do that-''

I was confused. I didn't really know what to say.

"You have a-"

She covered my mouth. "I know, Tim... I just, I like you."

I didn't know what to say.

"Do you like me?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said. I really, really do... ever since I met you.. But we can't date,"

I let my hand go.

"It's not right."

I could see she was sad.

"I'm sorry, you're right." She said. She turned around. I put my hands on her shoulders and turned her around again.

"You know what? Why should I stand by Luke? The dude literally bullies me."

I laughed which made her smile.

I leaned in and kissed her.

That moment was supposed to be great, until that douchebag Luke ruined the moment.

"What the- Suzanne?!" He said. "Timothy?!" He looked at me.

"Luke-" she said.

"No! He said. "Don't worry babe, it's not your fault, It's his!"

He walked up to me.

She pushed him away. "It's not his fault Luke, I made him confused! He wasn't really sure what it meant when i came to.. See him today. She winked at me. She didn't tell him she kissed me first but she still stuck up for me.

"Stay away from her, if I see you near her again, I will give you a black eye." Luke said. He gave me a push.

As Suzanne walked away with him, she mouthed the word, "sorry"

And well, we still saw each other without Luke knowing, we weren't dating we just wanted to hang out still, we were still best friends.

So yesterday, I showed Suzanne who Rein was, you know? My rat? And she showed Rein who Corol was. We wanted them to be friends like us. But Luke came and saw us again, got the wrong idea, and well, that's why and how I got a black eye.