Part : 3

°°°°

At evening Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng meet each other at back hill mountain. They both were excited to say something.

"Jiang Cheng! What do you want to say? Then I want to say something to you.", Wei Wuxian said in excitement.

"I... I *blushed* I like Hanguang-Jun.", Jiang Cheng said.

"What?", Wei Wuxian asked while making annoying face. Then he cleaned his ear.

"Yes! Don't make annoying face. I like him. He is pure and sincere. He is so handsome and powerful. He is a dominant alpha.", Jiang Cheng said.

"I can't believe. How can you like that statue? He is so rude and annoying. He is so strict. I can't believe in my ears.", Wei Wuxian said.

"It is true. And respect him. He is our Shizun. Now what do you want to say?", Jiang Cheng asked Wei Wuxian.

"I like Zewu-Zun!", Because he has positive nature. And most important I like his never fading smile.", Wei Wuxian said while blushing.

"Are you serious for him?", Jiang Cheng asked Wei Wuxian.

"Yes! I am serious. I want to marry him.", Wei Wuxian said.

They both starts talking with each other. But there were two more persons who heard their conversation.

"Stop crying. Wei Wuxian was never yours. Don't act like a kid.", Lan Yuchi said to Jiang Jialun.

"Aaaa....*hiccups*... He loves Zewu-Zun...*hiccups*...he wants to marry him....*hiccups*... He don't know how much I love him....!", Jialun was crying like a kid.

Lan Yuchi hugged him. But Jialun pushed him away and leaves from there. Lan Yuchi shrugged off his shoulder and he also went for his work.

Sometime ago Jialun went backhill mountain to meet Wei Wuxian. He saw that Lan Yuchi was practicing with his sword. Jialun ignored Lan Yuchi and he listened Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng's conversation. Lan Yuchi suddenly come from behind and he also listened them.

Jialun was shocked to see Lan Yuchi there but it was already late Lan Yuchi also heard that. Jialun couldn't control himself and he starts crying.

°°°°
Lan Wangji gave notes to Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian thanked him.

Days passed Wei Wuxian was doing more fun in Cloud Recesses. Jiang Cheng and Jialun were supporting him in every mischievous actions. They three didn't regret on their behaviour.

Wei Wuxian also break many Gusu Lan principals. Lan Qiren and Lan Wangji got tired to give punishments to Wei Wuxian. But Wei Wuxian didn't listen to them.

But in every exam Wei Wuxian always comes first. And it impressed Lan Qiren, Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen the most.

Wei Wuxian stopped flirting with other alphas but he always used to flirt with Lan Xichen. Whenever Lan Wangji saw it then he starts to feeling weird.

°°°°

At Library Pavillion

Wei Wuxian was copying Gusu Lan principals inside Library Pavillion. Lan Wangji was sitting on his seat and he was doing his work. But in between he was looking at Wei Wuxian. He didn't know why he was doing it.

Lan Xichen enter inside Library Pavillion. Wei Wuxian saw him and he got excited. Wei Wuxian got up and he starts talking with Lan Xichen. Lan Xichen was also talking with Wei Wuxian while smiling.

Lan Wangji was feeling suffocation. He didn't felt good and he clenched his fist due to anger.

"All omegas are same. They always seduce other alphas that's why I hate omegas. Wei Ying is perfect example. Why he always used to flirt with everyone? They can't be loyal to their alphas. They betray their love ones.", Lan Wangji thought in his mind and he remembered of his mother.