Part : 21

°°°°

At Hanshi

Wei Wuxian was going to meet Jiang Cheng. He went Hanshi and knocked the door.

Jiang Cheng opened the door and he let Wei Wuxian to came inside. When Jiang Cheng closed the door then Wei Wuxian hugged him tightly.

"Wei Wuxian!", Jiang Cheng said.

"I want to tell you something.", Wei Wuxian said.

"Okay! Let's talk there.", Jiang Cheng told and he pointed towards sitting place.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng went towards other room. They both sat down. Jiang Cheng pour tea for Wei Wuxian. Then they both drink tea.

Lan Wangji stood out of Hanshi. He has all rights to came inside. Without knocking Lan Wangji opened the door and he silently came inside Hanshi.

Jiang Cheng looked at Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian was looking happy.

"Wei Wuxian! You seem happy.", Jiang Cheng said to Wei Wuxian.

"Yes! Today I fight for my happiness. Today I scold Lan Zhan. I told him that I will leave him if he will force me anymore.", Wei Wuxian said.

"That's my brother. I am proud of you Wei Wuxian.", Jiang Cheng said.

"Now he will not be able to torture you anymore.", Jiang Cheng said to Wei Wuxian.

"Yes!", Wei Wuxian said.

For some moments they both were silent and enjoying the tea.

"Jiang Cheng! Is there all okay in between you and Jevu-jun?", Wei Wuxian asked.

"Yes! He has given me all freedom.", Jiang Cheng said.

"You are so lucky Jiang Cheng. Otherwise a month ago I was about to marry him and you were about to marry Lan Zhan.", Wei Wuxian said.

Jiang Cheng giggled when he remembered of that day.

"Yes! We both have planned to marry our brother in laws but fate chooses something different for us.", Jiang Cheng said.

"Hmm... Even we changed our wedding dresses. And after marriage we have to tell lie that old servant told us that I will marry Jevu-jun and you will marry Lan Zhan.", Wei Wuxian said.

"Uff... It was good that no one doubted on us that we have crush on our brother in laws. I was so stupid that I had crush on Lan Wangji. He is not good. I hate him because he always hurt you.", Jiang Cheng said.

"Hmm! I had crush on right person. I had crush on Jevu-jun, he is such a kind hearted person. To marry him I have lied a lot. I was about to marry him but all things changed and I married to grumpy Lan Zhan. Otherwise today he should be my husband.", Wei Wuxian said.

"We have already seen dreams of our brother in laws but all things changed in reality. We married to our fated husbands.", Jiang Cheng said.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng talked and they giggled. By they didn't noticed that Lan Wangji was there who was listening all things.

"It means Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng planned to switch them in our wedding. Wei Ying was about to marry Xichen brother but instead of marrying him he married to me. And he lied that a old lady servant told lie to him. Even they both exchanged their dresses. Wei Ying saw dreams of my brother instead of me. Wei Ying had crush on my elder brother.", Lan Wangji thought and he became heartbroken.

Lan Wangji didn't wait there anymore and he came out from Hanshi. Tears were in his eyes and he directly went Jingshi.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng were still inside Hanshi.