Part : 22

°°°°

Next morning when Lan Wangji wakes up then he noticed that he was upon Wei Wuxian. Lan Wangji mesmerized at Wei Wuxian's beautiful face.

Lan Wangji noticed that his lower part was still inside Wei Wuxian's hole. Lan Wangji didn't wanted to disturb Wei Wuxian. So he slowly removed his lower part from Wei Wuxian's hole.

Wei Wuxian groaned due to pain in sleep. Lan Wangji became more careful and he slowly removed his dick from Wei Wuxian's hole.

Then Lan Wangji got up and he went cold spring pond to take bath.

Wei Wuxian wake up nine o'clock of morning. He moved on bed and he noticed that he was late.

"Today Lan Zhan didn't disturbed me. He let me sleep.", Wei Wuxian thought and he smiled.

Wei Wuxian got up and he went towards bathroom. He saw that there was already hot water in bathtub. Without delay Wei Wuxian sat on bathtub to take bath.

When Wei Wuxian came out then he dressed himself. Wei Wuxian went towards kitchen. And he found that Lan Wangji was already cooking food for themselves.

Wei Wuxian smiled and he went inside kitchen. He hugged Lan Wangji from behind.

"Lan Zhan! Good morning husband.", Wei Wuxian said.

Lan Wangji turned his head to look at Wei Wuxian. He smiled.

"Good morning Wei Ying!", Lan Wangji said.

"What are you cooking?", Wei Wuxian asked Lan Wangji.

"You love spicy food that's why I told a disciple to take spices for you from Caiyi town. So I am cooking spicy food for you.", Lan Wangji said.

"Really.", Wei Wuxian said excitedly. He kissed on Lan Wangji's cheeks.

"Hmm!", Lan Wangji replied.

"I will do everything for you to make you whole mine. You are only mine, Wei Ying!", Lan Wangji thought in his mind.

After that Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian did breakfast together.

That day Lan Wangji also helped Wei Wuxian in cleaning of Jingshi and he didn't forced Wei Wuxian to read much books.

At evening time Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji were sitting in garden. Wei Wuxian was feeling cold and he hold Lan Wangji's arm.

"Lan Zhan! It's too cold outside. I think snowfall can occur in these days.", Wei Wuxian said.

"Hmm! It's the time of snowfall in Gusu.", Lan Wangji said.

"Let's go inside.", Wei Wuxian said.

"Hmm!", Lan Wangji replied.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian went inside Jingshi. Lan Wangji prepared tea for Wei Wuxian. He came near to him and gave him tea.

Lan Wangji then sat on ground. There was a table in front of Lan Wangji. Wei Wuxian also joined Lan Wangji and he put his tea cup on table. Lan Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian smiled.

Lan Wangji gave his hand to Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian hold Lan Wangji's hand. Lan Wangji pulled Wei Wuxian towards himself due to which Wei Wuxian sat on Lan Wangji's lap.

Lan Wangji hold Wei Wuxian's both cold hands and put them inside his robes.

"Are you still feeling cold?", Lan Wangji asked Wei Wuxian.

"Hmm! I am not habitual to cold place.", Wei Wuxian said.

Lan Wangji hold tea cup from table and he make Wei Wuxian to drink tea from his hands. Wei Wuxian enjoyed with his husband.