Part : 35

°°°°
After a week Jiang Fengmian send a scroll to Gugu Lan sect. A Lan disciple gave that scroll to Lan Qiren in hall.

That scroll was looking like marriage proposal because of its design and red colour.

Lan Qiren opened that letter. He curiously read it. He was shocked and excited at both time. Lan Qiren put the scroll down. He looked at Lan disciple.

"Tell Lan Yuchi to come here.", Lan Qiren said.

"Okay sect leader!", Lan disciple said and he bowed.

Lan disciple went from there to search Lan Yuchi. Lan Qiren again looked at that scroll and he read it multiple times.

After sometime Lan Yuchi came there. He bowed to Lan Qiren.

"Yuchi!", Lan Qiren said.

"What should I do for you sect leader Lan?", Lan Yuchi asked.

"Sit here!", Lan Qiren said.

Lan Yuchi nodes his head and he sat on ground. Lan Qiren gave him scroll.

"This is marriage proposal for you from Yunmeng.", Lan Qiren said.

Lan Yuchi shockingly looked at Lan Qiren then he looked at scroll. He opened the scroll and read it.

"According to it sect leader Jiang Fengmian and his wife has asked you for marrying Jiang Jialun.", Lan Qiren said.

"Jialun!", Lan Yuchi mumbled.

"Hmm! I want to know your opinion. If you don't have problem then we also don't have problem.", Lan Qiren said.

"I am ready to marry him sect leader Lan!", Lan Yuchi said and his ears turned red.

"Then it's good. You both are alphas and great fighter. This marriage will be also helpful for our sect.", Lan Qiren said.

Lan Yuchi nodes his head and he tightly gripped on scroll.

°°°°

One day Lan brothers with their husbands were sitting with Lan Qiren. They were enjoying their family time.

"Uncle! I heard that Jialun wants to marry Yuchi! Is it true?", Wei Wuxian asked.

"Yes! Jiang Fengmian send a scroll of marriage. Lan Yuchi replied it and he said that he also wants to marry him.", Ldn Qiren said.

"I didn't thought that they both likes each other.", Jiang Cheng said.

"Me too!", Wei Wuxian replied.

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji were silent. Wei Wuxian felt boring. He got an idea to ask something interesting to Lan Qiren.

"Uncle! Why are you still single?", Wei Wuxian asked excitedly.

All looked at Wei Wuxian shockingly. Lan Qiren also looked at Wei Wuxian with shocking look. No one asked him that question and first time Wei Wuxian dare to ask it.

But it was true that now Lan brothers also wanted to know the reason. Then they all gazed at Lan Qiren.

Lan Qiren fixed his throat then he looked at Wei Wuxian.

"Because I have to take care of Lan Zhan and Lan Huan! That's why I didn't married.", Lan Qiren said.

Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen remembered the memories when Lan Qingheng-Jun died. They both got emotional. There were tears in Lan Xichen's and Lan Wangji's eyes.

"Why I asked this question? Because of me all get sad.", Wei Wuxian thought in his mind and he looked down.

Jiang Cheng looked at Wei Wuxian and he understood that Wei Wuxian was feeling guilty. Jiang Cheng hold Wei Wuxian's hand.