Part : 38

°°°°°
Wei Wuxian shockingly looked at Lan Wangji. Wei Wuxian can feel that what Lan Wangji was thinking about himself which make Lan Wangji more heartbroken.

Wei Wuxian caresses Lan Wangji's face.

"You are the best husband for me. You always takes care of me. You loves me. You fullfill my all desires and needs. I only wants your love. If everyone wanted to separate us then still I will live you. I can die for you to prove my love but I won't die. Because if I will die then who will love you? I want to live my life with you. In every birth I want to be with you. No matter how many problems we have to face but I will always love you and stay with you. Please try to forget which I said to you. And remember our love.", Wei Wuxian said to Lan Wangji.

Tears flow from Wei Wuxian's eyes. Lan Wangji wiped Wei Wuxian's tears.

"You are so precious for me. You are my everything.", Wei Wuxian said to Lan Wangji.

"I love you. Please always live with me.", Lan Wangji said to Wei Wuxian.

"I love you so much more than my life. So we will have a happy and beautiful family when our baby will come in this world. Then you will be father and I will be mother.", Wei Wuxian said while smiling. His eyes were shining due to tears.

Lan Wangji was mesmerized in Wei Wuxian's face. Wei Wuxian's every beautiful words heal his wounds. Lan Wangji forget his all stress. He hugged Wei Wuxian.

"Lan Zhan! Let's do dinner.", Wei Wuxian said happily.

"Hmm!", Lan Wangji replied.

Wei Wuxian was about to got up from Lan Wangji's lap but Lan Wangji pulled Wei Wuxian on his lap. Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji caresses Wei Wuxian's belly.

*Kick*kick*kick*

"Baby!", Lan Wangji said in low voice.

*Kick*

Wei Wuxian also put his hand on his belly.

"Please come soon. Then I and your momma will love you. We are eagerly waiting for you to come in this word. We loves you.", Lan Wangji said.

*Kick*kick*

"He is so adorable.", Wei Wuxian said and he looked at Lan Wangji.

"Hmm! It's our baby. Mine and your Wei Ying!", Lan Wangji said.

"Lan Zhan! From now I will not give you stress. I think that our baby can understand all things. We will talk lovingly. And also it's my last month of pregnancy. When nine months will completed then it will take birth in his world.", Wei Wuxian said.

"Hmm!", Lan Wangji said.

Wei Wuxian smiled and he got up from Lan Wangji's lap. Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian went towards dining area for dinner.

Wei Wuxian saw that food was not hot. Wei Wuxian put them inside kitchen and warm them. Then Wei Wuxian served food for himself and Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji were eating their food.

"Lan Zhan! Which name have you decided for our baby? I want you to search name for our baby.", Wei Wuxian asked.

Lan Wangji eat his food then he looked at Wei Wuxian.

"If it will be boy then Lan Sizhui! Or A-Yuan. And if it will be girl then Lan Enxi.", Lan Wangji said and he was about to put next bite inside his mouth.

"Hmm! When you decided these names?", Wei Wuxian asked Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji put the bite down and again looked at Wei Wuxian.