Part : 18

°°°°
One day at evening Wei Wuxian was feeling bored in Jingshi. He was feeling alone. Wei Wuxian wanted to do some fun but there were lots of restrictions on him.

Wei Wuxian roamed around Jingshi and he went inside a store room. Wei Wuxian looked at a bookshelf. He went near it. There were lots of book and all books were boring for Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian looked down. He saw there was some books. It looked like Lan Wangji tried to hide those books under other book. Wei Wuxian took interest in them.

Wei Wuxian bend down and he took out those books. He hold it in hand and they surprised him.

"It's those books which I secretly gave to Lan Zhan as his secret lover. He still placed these adult books on his home. Why didn't he throw them away? And my love letters are also here. It means Lan Zhan didn't throw them away.", Wei Wuxian thought in his mind.

Wei Wuxian opened the book and he starts reading it. It was so interesting. Wei Wuxian was looking at nude human pictures who were doing sex in those pages of books. Wei Wuxian secretly take two books with him to read them secretly. And he put those other books as they were before.

"Now I have something interesting to read. I will read them secretly. It's fun to read adult books. If Lan Zhan will know them maybe he will not give me permission. But still I am going to read them secretly. Lan Zhan will not know.", Wei Wuxian thought in his mind and he bite his lower lip.

At night Wei Wuxian as usual prepared dinner. Lan Wangji came Jingshi and he joined Wei Wuxian in dinner.

After that Lan Wangji sat in floor of hall and he starts playing guqin to calm down his mind.

Wei Wuxian took opportunity and he went inside his room. Wei Wuxian went near window and he opened the adult book. Wei Wuxian first looked at door then he starts reading that book.

Wei Wuxian was enjoying sex of nude person of that book. He was blushing and turning the page.

Fifteen minutes passed. Wei Wuxian was busy in reading and observing adult pictures. He didn't noticed that the music of guqin had stopped.

Suddenly Lan Wangji wrapped his arms around Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian scared and he immediately closed the book and try to hide it.

"Wei Ying! What are you reading?", Lan Wangji asked.

"L..Lan Zhan... it's!", Wei Wuxian said.

"Adult books.", Lan Wangji said.

Wei Wuxian's face turned red and he looked down. Lan Wangji hold that book and parted the hug. Wei Wuxian bite his lower lip. Lan Wangji opened the book and saw the nude pictures of two person. Lan Wangji them looked at Wei Wuxian.

"Lan Zhan! I..I..", Wei Wuxian said.

"If you want to do it then you should tell me. I am your husband. I can fullfill your body desires.", Lan Wangji said.

Wei Wuxian shockingly looked at Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji throw that book aside and he pulled Wei Wuxian from his waist. They both were so close.

"Lan Zhan! You didn't destroy those books. Why?", Wei Wuxian asked.

"I wanted to destroy it but I didn't get time. When I knew it that I will marry you then I read them for you. You wanted me to become expert for my future husband. I swear I have read every single page of every book while imaging you and me.", Lan Wangji said to Wei Wuxian shamelessly.

Wei Wuxian's mind got blank. He didn't believe in his ears that what he listen from Lan Wangji's mouth. Wei Wuxian gulped down.

Warning