Part : 46

°°°°
For few days Madam Lan was talking with her family people.

Lan Qiren was still ignoring her. He never talked with her directly. But Lan Qiren should understand the thing that Madam Lan is back and now he should forgive her. But still Lan Qiren didn't talked to her. And Lan Qiren was also ignoring Xue Qing. He even didn't looked at him whenever he was coming in front of him.

But others were getting comfortable with Madam Lan and her husband Xue Qing. Wei Wuxian was helping both of them to get comfortable in Cloud Recesses. Now he didn't have any kind of complaint with them.

Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng were also comfortable with Madam Lan and Xue Qing. Madam Lan used to take care of pregnent Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng was very happy when Madam Lan used to spoil him.

°°°°°

One day Lan Wangji and his uncle or sect leader Lan  Qiren were sitting in Library Pavillion with Lan Xichen.

They three were doing there work. Suddenly Madam Lan came inside Library Pavillion. She tried to smile and calm herself.

Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen looked at Madam Lan. They both got up and greeted her. Lan Qiren also greeted her.

"Mother! Do you want something?", Lan Xichen asked.

"No son. I came here for both of you. Can I help you in anything? You all seems too busy. I thought if I will help you then I can reduce your burden. I also have experience of books.", Madam Lan said.

Lan Xichen smiled.

"Actually we don't need help. But if you want then you can stay here with us. You can read books.", Lan Xichen said.

"Okay... I think many things has changed now. I don't know that in which series books are arranged here.", Madam Lan said with pout.

"Wangji will help you.", Lan Xichen said and he looked at Lan Wangji while smiling.

Lan Wangji shockingly looked at Lan Xichen. He never spent too much time with Lan Yi from the time when she returned Cloud Recesses. Today Lan Wangji has time to spend with her mother.

Lan Qiren was silent all the time. He didn't paid attention towards anyone. He was quietly doing his works.

Lan Wangji was hesitating. Should he help her mother or not? But Lan Xichen has told Lan Wangji. So how can Lan Wangji disobey his brother's words. He has to say yes.

"M..me! Okay!", Lan Wangji said and he looked at Madam Lan.

Madam Lan smiled. Lan Xichen and Madam Lan were satisfied that Lan Wangji agreed. Madam Lan really want to spend time with her son. She loves him.

"Wangji! Take mother towards book shelves.", Lan Xichen said.

Lan Wangji nodes his head. After some time Madam Lan and Lan Wangji were standing in a front of book shelf. Madam Lan was checking the books. Maybe she will find something interesting to read.

Lan Wangji was looking at his mother. Suddenly Madam Lan looked at Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji looked at other side. Then he slowly looked at his mother.

"You were looking at me.", Madam Lan said and she came close to Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji looked down because he caught red handed.

"My son! Aren't you happy with me? Should I go back? Am I irritating you?", Madam Lan asked worriedly.

Lan Wangji shockingly looked at her mother. How can her mother think that she was irritating Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji hold Madam Lan's hand when he saw tears in her eyes.

"No mother. No need to go anywhere.", Lan Wangji said worriedly.

"I am sorry. I thought I am bothering you. Can you call me momma as you used to call me in your childhood. Please... I want to hear from your mouth.", Madam Lan said.

Lan Wangji became quite. Few minutes passed but Lan Wangji didn't said anything. Madam Lan felt pain in her heart and she turned towards other bookshelf.

"Momma!", Suddenly Lan Wangji said.

Madam Lan looked at Lan Wangji. She was satisfied and emotional. She smiled and patted on Lan Wangji's forehead.

After that they both didn't talk much. Madam Lan find a book for herself. She didn't wanted to bother all of them so she left from library pavillion.

°°°°
At night when Lan Wangji arrived Jingshi then Wei Wuxian hugged him tightly.

Wei Wuxian found that today Lan Wangji's facial expressions were changed. He was looking happy. Wei Wuxian smiled and kissed on Lan Wangji's lips.

"Lan Zhan! How was your day?", Wei Wuxian asked.

"Good.", Lan Wangji replied.

After that Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji did dinner. A-Yuan was sleeping on bed.

°°°°
Next day at morning Wei Wuxian secretly arrived his mother in law's house.

Xue Qing was with madam Lan in garden area. Wei Wuxian took opportunity and he slowly went towards kitchen.

Wei Wuxian saw that breakfast was already ready. He took out a wrapped paper from inside his robes. He opened it. There was a pill in that. It wasn't medicine but it could create a high temperature fever.

Wei Wuxian smirked and he dissolved the pill on food. Then he put the paper inside his robes.

"Only this is the last way from which Lan Wangji will get attached more to his mother. Sorry mother in law but I have to do it. It will create only fever. You won't get much harm.", Wei Wuxian thought himself.

Wei Wuxian came out from home. Lan Xichen was standing there. Wei Wuxian winked towards Lan Xichen. Lan Xichen smiled. Wei Wuxian closed the door. Then Lan Xichen knocked the door for many times.

It was plan of Wei Wuxian and Lan Xichen to reduce distance of Madam Lan's and Lan Wangji's.

Xue Qing opened the door. Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian greeted him.

"Father! I need to talk something important with you. It will take a lots of time. You have to come with me. Till that time Lan Wuxian will stay with mother.", Lan Xichen said.

"It's okay. I am coming with you.", Xue Qing replied.

Then Xue Qing went with Lan Xichen. Wei Wuxian went inside. He greeted madan Lan. They both talked for a while. Wei Wuxian told her that Xue Qing will come late so Madam Lan should do breakfast.

Madam Lan and Wei Wuxian went in dining area. Madam Lan was about to serve food for Wei Wuxian. But Wei Wuxian stopped her and he said that he already did his breakfast.

Then Madam Lan alone did breakfast. Wei Wuxian was continuously talking to her. He wasn't letting her to feel bored with him.

Madam Lan finished her breakfast.

"I am sorry again. You will get fever only for a day. Tomorrow you will be okay mother in law.", Wei Wuxian thought himself. He was getting tensed.

==========================================================================

Thanks for reading. I hope you like this part.

Sorry my lovely readers. I was busy in my studies. I didn't get time to update. I can't promise that I will update regularly. But whenever I will get time then I will update.😊💖

Please forgive me for my grammatical mistakes.

💖😊