Part : 43

°°°°

"D..did you really saw our m.. mother?", Lan Wangji asked.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng looked at each other. Lan Xichen was tensed that which answer should he give to Lan Wangji.

Now the situation was complicated. Is Lan Wangji really wants to hear the truth? It's he hates his mother. Then why he's is asking about her? Lan Wangji has many thoughts in his mind.

"Brother!", Lan Wangji again said.

"Yes! I have seen her.", Lan Xichen said.

Wei Wuxian got up from his place. He was able to see Lan Wangji's facial expressions. He could feel that Lan Wangji was sad.

"Lan Zhan! Will you listen how brother in law meet mother?", Wei Wuxian asked and he moved towards Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji didn't said anything. Wei Wuxian hold Lan Wangji's hand. Lan Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian.

"Does she wants to come back?", Lan Wangji asked Lan Xichen.

"We didn't talk about this matter. We bumped with each other. So we just say sorry to each other.", Lan Xichen said.

Lan Wangji looked down. He tightly hold Wei Wuxian's hand. Lan Wangji was feeling like crying but still he was trying not to cry. Lan Wangji wants the love of his mother. But the things were still not clear.

Wei Wuxian rubbed Lan Wangji's hand then he moved towards A-Yuan and Lan Xichen.

"We have to go now. I think Lan Zhan needs some free time.", Wei Wuxian slowly said to Lan Xichen.

Lan Xichen nodes his head. Wei Wuxian took A-Yuan. Then he left from there with Lan Wangji.

Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng looked at each other. They both hold each other's hands and went towards Hanshi.

°°°°

At Jingshi

At night Lan Wangji was sitting on ground. He was trying to meditate but he was getting unsuccessful in it.

Lan Wangji was closing and opening his eyes. Then he took his guqin.

Lan Wangji starts playing his guqin to calm his mind. Wei Wuxian suddenly hugged Lan Wangji from behind.

Lan Wangji stopped playing guqin and he turned towards Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian hugged Lan Wangji from front and he looked at his eyes.

"Lan Zhan! Don't be upset.", Wei Wuxian said.

"......"

"Say something!", Wei Wuxian said.

"...."

"Why are you behaving like a cold person? You are behaving like same when I first meet you. That time also you didn't say anything. You were silent like a statue.", Wei Wuxian said and he giggled. He tried to change Lan Wangji's mind.

"...."

"Dinner is ready. A-Yuan is sleeping.", Wei Wuxian said.

Lan Wangji only nodes his head. Then Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji did dinner.

After dinner Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji were laying on bed. Lan Wangji was cuddling Wei Wuxian. Their face was too close.

Wei Wuxian kissed on Lan Wangji's lips. Lan Wangji closed his eyes to feel the kiss. Wei Wuxian then came upon Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian kissed on Lan Wangji's forehead. He was trying to distract his mind.

"Lan Zhan! Let's do it.", Wei Wuxian said and he sat on Lan Wangji's tummy.