Part : 6

°°°°

Inside cold cave

Lan Wangji gave his outer robe to Wei Wuxian and Wei Wuxian take it. There was distance in between both of them.

Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji.

"Shizun! I am sorry. Yesterday I make you drink alcohol.", Wei Wuxian said. He was really guilty because of him Lan Wangji got punishment.

"...."

"You are still angry on me. Ofcourse you will be. I did the fault. You can angry on me.", Wei Wuxian said.

Lan Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian with blank face. Wei Wuxian stop talking.

"Shizun! Do you remember that what you did last night?", Wei Wuxian asked hesitatly.

"No! What I did?", Lan Wangji asked with questionable look.

Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji. He was happy that Lan Wangji don't know about last night.

"Nothing. You got drunk in one cup. And you beat your forehead on wall. After that you slept.", Wei Wuxian said and he avoids eyes contact with Lan Wangji.

"Mn!", Lan Wangji replied.

After that again Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji starts finding the way from which they could go out. They both also screamed for help but no one heard their voice. Both failed in it.

Wei Wuxian was so much exhaust. He sat on rock. Other side were huge pieces of ice. It creates more cold.

But Lan Wangji's and Wei Wuxian's clothes dried on their body after some hours. And it was day time so it wasn't much cold there.

After that Lan Wangji also didn't find any way and he also sat on rock. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji were feeling hungry. But they both didn't told one another.

"Wei Ying!", Lan Wangji said.

"Hmm!", Wei Wuxian replied.

"Are you still feeling cold?", Lan Wangji asked.

"Not much.", Wei Wuxian replied.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji were sitting there awkwardly. They both were looking here and there for food. But there was nothing except rock, ice and water.

Wei Wuxian make pout.

"I think we both are going to die here. I am still unmarried. Shizun.....", Wei Wuxian said and he starts crying like a kid.

"Wei Ying.", Lan Wangji said and he went near to Wei Wuxian.

Lan Wangji wiped Wei Wuxian's tears and rubbed his back. Lan Wangji sat with Wei Wuxian.

"Nothing will happen. We will be out from here.", Lan Wangji said. He was tensed for Wei Wuxian more than himself.

"I will again try to find the route.", Lan Wangji said and he was about to got up but Wei Wuxian hold his arm.

"Where will you find route. Sit here. We have tried everywhere but we didn't find. Don't waste your energy.", Wei Wuxian said.

Lan Wangji again sat there. Wei Wuxian stopped crying and he tried to make himself internally strong.

°°°°
Now it was evening time. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji starts feeling cold. That cave started to fill with dark. It was getting impossible to see the
surrounding.

After two hours it was completely dark. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji were still sitting with each other.

"I am thirsty. I want to drink water.", Wei Wuxian said and he got up.