Part : 23

°°°°

One day Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji went Caiyi town. Wei Wuxian was looking at all shops. Lan Wangji was looking at Wei Wuxian's happiness.

"Wei Ying! Will you eat something? Are you feeling hungry?", Lan Wangji asked Wei Wuxian.

"Yes Hanguan-Jun! I am tired and hungry.", Wei Wuxian said.

"Hmm!", Lan Wangji replied.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian hold each other's hands and they went towards an shop. They both went inside.

A worker helped them in finding seat. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji sat on their place.

"Lan Zhan! Can I drink emperor's smile. Please! Please! I didn't drink it since I married to you. Only one time please.", Wei Wuxian pleaded to Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji nodes his head. He told a worker to take emperor's smile for Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian was so much happy.

"Thank you Lan Zhan!", Wei Wuxian said.

Lan Wangji smiled softly. Now one was able to see that smile but Wei Wuxian saw it.

After sometimes a worker came there with food. He served it for Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian. And he put jars of emperor's smile in front of Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji looked at their food. They hold chopsticks and starts eating their food. Wei Wuxian then opened one jar of emperor's smile and he pour it on cup.

"Lan Zhan! Will you drink?", Wei Wuxian asked.

"No! I can't tolerate it.", Lan Wangji replied.

Wei Wuxian drink his liquor. He remembered of that day when Lan Wangji was drunk in one small cup. Wei Wuxian giggled.

"What happened?", Lan Wangji asked.

"Lan Zhan! Still you didn't remembered what you did when you were drunk because of me?", Wei Wuxian asked.

"No! What I did that night?", Lan Wangji asked and he was curious to know the answer.

"You were drunk due to which you kissed me. You stole my first kiss. Also you told me to call you lan er gege. You were behaving cutely. You also slammed your own forehead on wall but I put my hand in between wall and your forehead to protect you.", Wei Wuxian said and he laughed.

"Are you lying?", Lan Wangji asked and his  face turned red.

"No... Lying is forbidden in Cloud Recesses. I said truth. You were acting cutely. And you really kissed me. Ooh look Lan Zhan your face turned red like tomato. Don't shy this much. I am your husband now. You didn't kiss any stranger.", Wei Wuxian said.

Lan Wangji didn't said anything. He concentrate on his food. Wei Wuxian understood that Lan Wangji was feeling too much shy. Wei Wuxian smiled and he focused on his food.

After eating food Lan Wangji paid the bill. They both came out from there. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji walked towards a tree. Wei Wuxian suddenly put his hand on mouth. He was feeling like vomiting. He controlled his vomit.

Lan Wangji hold Wei Wuxian's waist. He looked at him with tensed face.

"Wei Ying! Are you okay?", Lan Wangji asked.

"Hmm! I don't know why I felt like vomiting?", Wei Wuxian replied.

"I think you drink liquor after long time so that's why you felt it.", Lan Wangji said.

"Maybe!", Wei Wuxian replied.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian went towards tree. Wei Wuxian again felt vomiting and this time he really vomit on the root of that tree. Lan Wangji got tensed and he stroke Wei Wuxian's back.