Part : 17

°°°°

Lan Wangji always used to keep Wei Wuxian away from Jiang Jialun. He was possesive for Wei Wuxian.

Few days passed in this way. Weather was getting too cold. And at evening snow fall was occuring. Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng were not habitual of that place so they both were feeling more cold than Lans.

Jiang Jialun was also in Cloud Recesses. But now Jialun was loosing interest in Wei Wuxian because someone  has already caught his attention. Jiang Jialun never showed but he always liked it when Lan Yuchi used to spend time with him and sometimes Lan Yuchi kissed Jialun.

One day Wei Wuxian was with Jiang Cheng in a garden. Wei Wuxian was upset. Jiang Cheng understood it.

"Wei Wuxian! We will go Yunmeng for some days. We will stay there. I have seen that Wangji always make you busy and never let you go anywhere.", Jiang Cheng said.

"Jiang Cheng! I also don't want to live here. Lan Zhan always gives orders to me. I have to follow his words. He said if I wi not do what he wants them he will give me punishment.", Wei Wuxian said.

"How dare him. I always thought that he is a gentle person but i didn't thought about his this personality.", Jiang Cheng said.

"You are lucky Jiang Cheng that you have Zewu-Zun. He loves you. He gives you freedom.", Wei Wuxian said.

"Hmm! Lan Huan is really kind person. But Wangji is all opposite of him. I have to talk with Wangji. I am angry on him a lot. He is torturing you day by day.", Jiang Cheng said.

"Hmm!", Wei Wuxian replied.

"Wei Wuxian! You can't be weak. You have to be strong as you were earlier. You can't get weak in front of your own husband. If you will weak today then he will supress you more. You have to raise your voice.", Jiang Cheng said to Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian looked at Jiang Cheng and he just nodes his head. Wei Wuxian's eyes filled up with tears.

"Are you crying?", Jiang Cheng asked worriedly.

Wei Wuxian starts crying. Jiang Cheng hugged him and stroke his back to comfort him.

After that they parted the hug. Wei Wuxian was still sobbing.

"Jiang Cheng! I am going home now. Lan Zhan will be waiting for me.", Wei Wuxian said.

"Wei Wuxian! Still you are worried for him?", Jiang Cheng asked.

Wei Wuxian looked down. Jiang Cheng shook his head.

"You can go.", Jiang Cheng said and he left from there with anger. He wasn't angry that Wei Wuxian want to go home but he was angry because Wei Wuxian was suppressing his desires because of Lan Wangji.

°°°°

At night Wei Wuxian was feeling cold. Lan Wangji again cuddled Wei Wuxian and rubbed his warm feet on Wei Wuxian's cold feet.

°°°°

Next day Wei Wuxian was in library pavillion because Lan Wangji gave him order. Lan Wangji told Wei Wuxian to improve his calligraphy. Wei Wuxian was silently doing his written work.

Suddenly someone secretly entered inside the library pavillion and he locked the door. He lit an insense burner. Due to that incense burner Wei Wuxian felt weak and dizzy.

Wei Wuxian stopped writing work and he put his head on table.

A person slowly walked towards Wei Wuxian and he immediately put a cloth on Wei Wuxian's eyes. And pushed Wei Wuxian on floor. Wei Wuxian didn't have time to think anything. He was blank.

That person pinned Wei Wuxian's both hands on floor and came over Wei Wuxian and kissed him roughly.

Wei Wuxian didn't make noise and this time he was feeling that kiss. After few seconds Wei Wuxian also respond to that kiss. That person become more aggressive and he starts sucking Wei Wuxian's tongue. Wei Wuxian was feeling it and he was trying to do the same. That person slide his tongue inside Wei Wuxian's mouth due to which Wei Wuxian got excited and he sucked his tongue.

After a long kiss that person came on Wei Wuxian's neck and sucked there. Wei Wuxian moaned and it satisfied the person who was kissing him.

Wei Wuxian unknowingly wrapped his legs around that person's waist. That person pressed Wei Wuxian's lower part with his lower part. Wei Wuxian could feel hard member is that person.

That person gives hickiss on Wei Wuxian's neck then he again came on Wei Wuxian's lips and kissed it. He hold Wei Wuxian's both hands from one hand and slide his other hand on Wei Wuxian's lower body. He grabbed Wei Wuxian's clothed dick.

Wei Wuxian moaned inside the mouth of the person who was kissing him and taking advantage of him. Wei Wuxian melt with that person.

But at same time someone knocked the door of library pavillion. Wei Wuxian came in sense. That person got up and ran away from there.

Wei Wuxian took heavy breath and he sat on floor. Wei Wuxian removed that cloth which was on his eyes and he looked here and there but there was no one in library pavillion.

Someone again knocked the door. Wei Wuxian got up and he touched his neck. He adjusted his clothes to hide hickiss of his neck. Wei Wuxian opened the door of Library Pavillion.

There was Lan Xichen. Wei Wuxian bowed to Lan Xichen.

"Wei Wuxian! Were you busy because the door was locked from inside? I am sorry that I disturbed you.", Lan Xichen said.

"No! You came in right time.", Wei Wuxian replied.

"I didn't locked the door. That person who kissed me maybe he locked the door. If the door is still locked it means that person is still inside library pavillion. I should find him.", Wei Wuxian thought in his mind.

"Wei Wuxian! Uncle has called you.  You have to go.", Lan Xichen said.

"Okay.", Wei Wuxian replied and he walked towards out but still he was looking inside library pavillion.

Lan Xichen went inside library pavillion. He went towards book shelf and he saw Lan Wangji who was reading book but his ears were red and his back was towards Lan Xichen.

"Wangji!", Lan Xichen said.

Lan Wangji turned towards Lan Xichen.

"Yes brother!", Lan Wangji answered.

"Ooh! It means you and Wei Wuxian were inside library pavillion. I am sorry I disturbed you both.", Lan Xichen said while smiling and he went to other direction.

Lan Wangji put his hand on his lips.

°°°°

Days passed and Jialun went Yunmeng.

Lan Wangji was becoming more possesive for Wei Wuxian. And every night he used to go further with Wei Wuxian but Wei Wuxian always denied.

That secret person never leave Wei Wuxian. Whenever he got chance he kissed Wei Wuxian and leave hickiss on Wei Wuxian's lips. Wei Wuxian always responded to his kiss. And he never told anyone about his secret kisser. Wei Wuxian wasn't able to see his face and even he was never able to smell his pharamons.

Whenever Wei Wuxian meet Jiang Cheng then he always used to cry in front of him and told him how Lan Wangji tortured him.

Now Jiang Cheng was hating Lan Wangji and many times he scold Lan Wangji in front of Wei Wuxian and Lan Xichen. But Lan Wangji was still stubborn and he ordered Wei Wuxian.

==========================================================================

Thanks for reading. I hope you like this part.

Please forgive me for my grammatical mistakes.

😊💖