Part : 26

°°°°
One more week passed. Everytime Jiang Cheng was pressuring Lan Xichen to scold Lan Wangji.

Lan Xichen now decided to meet Lan Wangji. He meet him library pavillion.

"Wangji! I heard from Jiang Cheng that Wei Wuxian is really changed now. Is it true?", Lan Xichen asked Lan Wangji.

"Hmm! He is following all rules.", Lan Wangji said.

"Are you happy to see his changed behavior?", Lan Xichen asked Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji was silent. He looked at Lan Xichen and nodes his head.

"Wangji! If Wei Wuxian felt any kind of problem then you shouldn't me much strict on him. He is your husband. It's your duty to take care of him. You have marked him due to which now he can't leave you. He always have to live with you. So make his life happy. Make beautiful memories with Wei Wuxian.", Lan Xichen said to Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji nodes his head. Lan Xichen smiled and he left from there. Lan Wangji looked at Lan Xichen and then he looked down.

"Am I really torturing Wei Ying? Why all are telling me to be nice with him? Have I made his life miserable?", Lan Wangji thought himself and he was tensed.

°°°°
At evening Lan Wangji went Jingshi. He saw that Wei Wuxian was doing his writing work. Wei Wuxian wasn't smiling but he also wasn't sad.

"Whenever I came home then Wei Ying used to read books and he laughed. I always heard his laughing sound. Then I always used to clean room. But from two weeks whenever I came home at evening then I didn't saw that Wei Ying was laughing and never saw him happy.", Lan Wangji thought.

Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji and he got up from his place.

"I will prepare tea for you.", Wei Wuxian said and he went out from room.

Lan Wangji removed his heavy robes and wear light robes. He came out from his room. Wei Wuxian was ready with tea cup.

"Why something is missing? Wei Ying isn't happy. It is making me restless.", Lan Wangji thought.

"Wei Ying! Today you can make spicy food for yourself.", Lan Wangji said.

"No Lan Zhan! I will eat boiled food. If I will eat spicy food then I can get addicted to it. And it will be difficult for me to leave it. And it's rule that we can't eat spicy food in Cloud Recesses.", Wei Wuxian said calmly.

"I think Lan Zhan is taking my test by telling me to eat spicy food. But i will strictly follow all rules.", Wei Wuxian thought himself.

°°°°
At night after dinner Wei Wuxian was tired and he laid down on bed. Lan Wangji cuddled Wei Wuxian.

Lan Wangji kissed on Wei Wuxian's neck. Wei Wuxian didn't move and he let Lan Wangji to do anything with him.

Tonight Lan Wangji was aggressive during sex. But he didn't felt any happiness in that intimate session. Lan Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian's pale face which was showing that Wei Wuxian was tired and unhappy.

Lan Wangji stopped intimating with Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji and he closed his eyes.

"Isn't he happy?", Lan Wangji thought himself. Then he cleaned Wei Wuxian.

°°°°

Next day Lan Xichen took all students to Caiyi town. Lan Wangji stayed in Jingshi because all students were with Lan Xichen. So there wasn't his duty to teach students for that day.

Lan Wangji noticed that Wei Wuxian was doing household work alone. Lan Wangji didn't felt happy. He walked towards Wei Wuxian and hold his hand.

"Lan Zhan! What happened?", Wei Wuxian asked.

"Let me help you. You will be tired.", Lan Wangji said.

"No! I am not tired. I can do all things with myself.", Wei Wuxian said and he smiled.

Lan Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian's forced smile. He felt pain in his heart. Without asking again to Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji also did household work with Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian saw Lan Wangji and he went near to him.

"Lan Zhan! Stop. I will do it. You don't need to do. I can't see you working household works. I can do myself. I feel peculiar to see you doing work.", Wei Wuxian said and he stopped Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji get aside. For whole day Lan Wangji didn't saw Wei Wuxian's real and bright smile. It make him more heartbroken.

Now Lan Wangji was really missing Wei Wuxian's childish behavior. He wanted his old Wei Wuxian back. He starts missing Wei Wuxian's nonstop talking. Lan Zhan was missing all Wei Wuxian's habits.

"Now I want you back. I can't see you like this. I love your beautiful bright smile. When you talk nonstop then it makes my heart flattered. I am missing your laugh. I am missing you Wei Ying.", Lan Wangji thought and he became upset.

°°°°°

One day Wei Wuxian felt dizziness at morning. Lan Wangji was there to help him. Wei Wuxian vomitted. Lan Wangji stroke his back.

Wei Wuxian than fainted in Lan Wangji's arms. Lan Wangji got panicked and he carried Wei Wuxian in bridal style.

Lan Wangji took Wei Wuxian to a healer. Lan Xichen, Jiang Cheng and Lan Qiren knows about Wei Wuxian's health and they all also came to see Wei Wuxian.

Lan Wangji was waiting outside the room.

"Now what you did with my brother?", Jiang Cheng asked Lan Wangji in anger.

"Jiang Wanyin. Calm down.", Lan Xichen said.

"What happened to Wei Wuxian?", Lan Qiren asked Lan Wangji.

"He fainted away. From many days he was vomiting. I don't know what happened to him that's why I took him here.", Lan Wangji said.

A healer came out from room. All looked at him.

"How is Wei Ying?", Lan Wangji asked.

"He is okay. Nothing happened to his health. But there is a good news for you all.", That healer said while smiling.

"What is it?", Jiang Cheng asked.

"Wei Wuxian is pregnent. You all have to take care of him.", That healer said.

There was a beautiful smile on Lan Wangji's face. Lan Xichen was also happy. Lan Qiren felt proud on his nephew Lan Wangji. But there was Jiang Cheng whose face was red. He was still processing what that healer said.

"Wangji! How dare you to touch him?", Jiang Cheng asked Lan Wangji.

All looked at Jiang Cheng. Lan Xichen hold his hand.

"How dare you to pregnent my brother? It means you did it with him?", Jiang Cheng asked Lan Wangji with his red face.

Lan Xichen blushed. Lan Qiren looked other side. Lan Wangji looked down. Jiang Cheng was angry on Lan Wangji.

"Now if you will hurt Wei Wuxian then remember, no one will me worse than me. It's your duty to take care of him in his pregnancy. Otherwise I will take Wei Wuxian to Yunmeng.", Jiang Cheng said to Lan Wangji.

"I will take care of him.", Lan Wangji said.

"We all will take care of him. Wei Wuxian will give birth to Lan Wangji's child and my grandson. Happiness is about to come in our family.", Lan Qiren said and he smiled.

==========================================================================

Thanks for reading. I hope you like this part.

Please forgive me for my grammatical mistakes.

💖😊