Part : 45

°°°°
Next day Madam Lan's husband Xue Qing also came Cloud Recesses because Lan Xichen called him.

Lan Qiren was still upset with Madam Lan. Because of her he loose his brother. Lan Qiren was avoiding Madam Lan and Xue Qing.

Lan Wangji didn't meet Madam Lan. He tried to goin front of her. Even Lan Wangji stood in front of his mother's room but he didn't knocked the door. Lan Wangji returned to his home.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Xichen were worried that how they can make all things correct. They were also worried for pregenant Jiang Cheng.

°°°°
Wei Wuxian, Madam Lan and Xue Qing were sitting together with A-Yuan. Madam Lan was admiring her grandson. A-Yuan was also enjoying with Madam Lan.

"Mother in law! What you have decided now? It's better to clear all things in one time. I can't see Lan Zhan as heartbroken.", Wei Wuxian said worriedly.

"I want to live with my sons. But will they accept me and my husband?", Madam Lan asked Wei Wuxian.

"Brother in law Lan Xichen has already accepted you with your husband. Soon Lan Zhan will also accept you. He is little worried but don't worry. Lan Zhan will again love you.", Wei Wuxian said.

"Lan Wuxian! Have you accepted my husband as your father in law?", Madam Lan asked with tensed voice.

"Yes! Ofcourse. You are my mother in law. And he(Xue Qing) is your husband. So that's why he is my father in law.", Wei Wuxian said

"Thank you so much my son for understanding.", Madam Lan said.

"Everything is alright now.", Wei Wuxian said to Madam Lan while smiling.

Wei Wuxian was raising confidence in Madam Lan so she can console Lan Wangji.

°°°°°

At Jingshi

At night Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji were together. But A-Yuan wasn't with them.

"Wei Ying! Where is A-Yuan?", Lan Wangji asked.

"He is with mother in law. He is so happy with her. Lan Zhan, from now on your mother will always live in Cloud Recesses.", Wei Wuxian said happily.

Lan Wangji got silent. There were mixed feelings inside him. But Lan Wangji was satisfied that his mother will live with them.

"Also her husband, i mean my father in law will also live here. Our kids will get love of their grandparents.", Wei Wuxian said.

Lan Wangji and Wei still silent. He didn't like the fact that Xue Qing was his mother's husband. He always loves his real father. He felt it irony that Xue Qing will live with them.

"He is not your father in law.", Lan Wangji said and he left the room.

Wei Wuxian stood in his place. He looked at Lan Wangji.

"Why can't you accept him? I think Lan Zhan needs some time to adjust with my father in law. Whatever! But still I will call him father in law.", Wei Wuxian thought in his mind.

Wei Wuxian also went towards Lan Wangji. He came out from room. They were in garden. Lan Wangji was standing under a tree. He was looking at moon. There were tears in his eyes and they were shining like diamond.

Wei Wuxian walked towards Lan Wangji and he hugged him. Lan Wangji back hugged Wei Wuxian.

"Wei Ying! I can't accept him (Xue Qing) as my father. He is not my father.", Lan Wangji said.

"Hmm! Are you still angry on your mother?", Wei Wuxian asked Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji didn't respond. He kept silent. Wei Wuxian patted on Lan Wangji's shoulder. Then he break the hug.