Part : 25

°°°°
Next morning Wei Wuxian wakes up five o'clock of morning with Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian went cold spring pond with Lan Wangji without any complaint. He didn't talk much and he was silent all the time.

Lan Wangji was impressed that Wei Wuxian didn't complaint. Then they both took bath in cold spring pond. Wei Wuxian felt cold but he didn't show it.

Then Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian dressed themselves and they arrived towards Jingshi. Without asking Lan Wangji Wei Wuxian went inside kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Wei Wuxian looked at spices then he ignored it.

"I have to follow all rules. I can't eat spices.", Wei Wuxian thought himself.

Wei Wuxian cooked same plain and boiled food for himself also which he prepared for Lan Wangji. After preparing breakfast Wei Wuxian came in dining area.

Wei Wuxian served food for Lan Wangji and himself. Lan Wangji saw that after a long time today Wei Wuxian was also eating boiled and plain vegetarian food.

Wei Wuxian wanted to talk while eating then he realised of his duties. Wei Wuxian didn't talk any word.

After breakfast Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian sat in hall. Wei Wuxian obediently read books with Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji was again impressed because today he didn't need to force Wei Wuxian for studies.

After two hours Lan Wangji arrived for his classes and Wei Wuxian silently cleaned Jingshi.

For whole day Wei Wuxian was inside Jingshi. Today he didn't went to meet Jiang Cheng. He was reading books at Jingshi without doing any fun.

At evening when Lan Wangji returned Jingshi then he went towards his room. He thought that today again Wei Wuxian was reading funny books and the room was mess. But when Lan Wangji entered in room then he saw that room was clean.

Wei Wuxian was doing his writing work. Lan Wangji was again impressed due to it. Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji and he smiled.

"Welcome home Lan Zhan.", Wei Wuxian said.

"Mmm!", Lan Wangji replied.

"You will be tired. How can I help you?", Wei Wuxian asked and he got up from his place.

"It's okay. I am not much tired.", Lan Wangji said.

Wei Wuxian nodes his head. Lan Wangji went towards bathroom to freshen up himself. Wei Wuxian took out Lan Wangji's light robes.

Lan Wangji came out from bathroom and he saw robes in bed. He looked in room but Wei Wuxian wasn't there. Lan Wangji changed his clothes. Then he came in hall.

Lan Wangji sat on ground and he played guqin. Wei Wuxian came there with cup of tea and he gave that tea to Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian. Today Wei Wuxian was really behaving different then other days. Lan Wangji hold that cup and he sipped his tea.

"Wei Ying is really changed in one day. It's good. But still why I am feeling that something is incomplete.", Lan Wangji thought.

At night after dinner Wei Wuxian was still doing his writing work. Lan Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian.

"Wei Ying! What are you doing?", Lan Wangji asked Wei Wuxian.

"Once you told me to improve my calligraphy. So, i am working on it.", Wei Wuxian said and he smiled.

Lan Wangji didn't said anything. He sat on other place and checked copy of his students. Lan Wangji was looking at Wei Wuxian in between.

At sleeping time Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji went in bed.