𝕂𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕚𝕥𝕠 ~ ⑥

After Breath Of The Wild and before Tears Of The Kingdom

Kheel P.O.V

Excitement coursed through every inch of Kheel's body as she winged her way toward the majestic town of the Gerudo.

From above, it was like a maze of winding streets and pathways. It would take some getting used to after living in the simple design of Rito Village. Kheel had wanted to visit Gerudo Town since she was a chick.

What girl wouldn't want to live in a place that boys aren't allowed to enter? Or... voe??? Would she need to get used to saying Gerudo words? 

A/N: soz boys but personally I would want to live in a place like that *wistful sigh* if only...

The huge Gerudo palace had three tall stone structures with shimmering water spilling from an unknown source on the top of each turret. They were the perfect place to memorise the winding streets of Gerudo Town.

 They were the perfect place to memorise the winding streets of Gerudo Town

She flapped her aching wings, excelling herself toward the turret. She was right. It was extraordinary. It was extraordinary and so much more. The way the sun made the sand gleam gold just below the horizon. The way the sky was painted peach and pink. 

There were not enough words in all of Hyrule to express the beauty of that single moment. 

But nothing beautiful lasts forever.

All of the best moments go by in a flash, while the worst ones seem to last forever.

There was a grunting from behind Kheel and she whorled around to see a young Gerudo, probably only 12 or 13, heave herself up next to Kheel.

It took her a few seconds to notice Kheel and when she did she jumped with surprise.

"I heard that some Rito's were visiting," she said, grinning "you must be Kheel, right? You're visiting with your mother, Amali, right?"

"Y- yes," Kheel stuttered "but how did you know?"

"Word gets around quick here," the Gerudo explained "the Gerudo like to gossip."

"Uh huh, clearly," Kheel observed.

The Gerudo laughed so hard, she almost fell straight off the turret. 

"Oh!" The Gerudo said, jumping and whacking her forehead "silly me, my name's Ariana."

Kheel smiled. She liked that name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Tears Of The Kingdom

Kheel P.O.V

It had been almost 2 years since Kheel had last seen her best friend, Ariana. There were so many things Kheel wanted to tell her that letters can't express. Though there are still many things that only written words can admit.

2 years ago Ariana had promised that Kheel could be her Rito companion on the journey of becoming a woman.

And now that Ariana was 16 and Kheel was 15, they could finally go on this journey together.

Just 5 days at the most. At least 5 days, and Kheel could escape.

Just 5 more days, and Kheel could find her place in this world.

Just 5 more days.

And Kheel would be free.