ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ~ ➊➎

Picture Is Pamella From This Chapter

Just After 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕚𝕥 ~ ①④ 

Pamella P.O.V

Images of Ariana being chained to a wall in a prison cell filled her head and infected her mind.

She tried everything to get herself to move but she couldn't.

All she could do was watch as Ariana suffered and screamed in agony. 

All she could was watch as everything she cared about crumbled.

She wanted to wake up, but her mind wouldn't let her. 

She was trapped.

Defenceless.

Powerless.

Hopeless.

Useless.

Pointless.

Idle.

Weak.

Vain.

Fragmented.

Crushed.

Broken.

Fading.

Immersing.

Breaking.

Collapsing.

Shattering.

Drowning.

Nothing.

Nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing .

She screamed, bolting upright.

Just a dream. Just a dream. Just a dream.

But that was just a comforting disguise for the truth. She was nothing. 

She had always been in the shadow of her family.

Ariana, Aunt Buliara and Aunt Sarisona were the greatest Gerudo warriors she knew.

Mother had been the smartest dealer in all of Hyrule.

Vaba had the most loved shop in Hyrule, and was the best alchemist in all 14 regions.

What did Pamella have? The ability to brush Ariana's wild hair?

Pamella had nothing. She is nothing.

She could have been fighting when the Yiga attacked. Vaba, Aunt Buliara and Mother could still be alive. She had already lost her Aunt Sarisona at the age of six and her father was off exploring in another continent. Now Ariana was the only family she had left.

Abruptly, she realised that there was a teal glow lighting the room, despite the fact that the lanterns were unlit and it was 11:00 at night.

She stumbled over to the mirror, expecting to see smudged makeup, messy hair and uneven clothes, since she had cried herself to sleep, which would have ruined her mascara, and not changed into her night gown.