ℙ𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕟 ~ ⑧

During Breath Of The Wild

Pelison P.O.V

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

It was hot.

Nice and hot.

Pelison hadn't been this hot since he left Goron City to live in Tarrey Town.

Well... it had only been 1 month, but still. It may not be the same hot as Death Mountain, but it was better than Tarrey Town, that's for sure!

Link was still working on stopping Calamity Ganon, which worried Pelison. They were supposed to just let their fate be in the hands of a weak little Hylian that had just been napping for 100 years, and just now he had decided to wake up and save Hyrule after they'd been suffering under the Calamity's rule for a whole flaming century!!!

A/N: HA! yes flaming is a Goron swear that I made up

A bit of a risky decision, if you asked Pelison.

Although... he had saved the Gorons from Vah Rudania.

BUT HE DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT 100 YEARS TO DO IT!!!

Anyway, Rhondson had noticed, and decided to take him on a trip to her hometown.

And it was great.

Pelison hadn't been this hot since he had left Death Mountain.

It may not be the same hot but it was waaaaay better than Tarrey Town!

"SoOoOooOo, you must be the Goron visiting with Rhondson!" Came a cheery voice from behind him, making him jump and whirl around.

Behind him was a young Gerudo, about 10 or 11, with a huUuUuUuuUuge grin plastered to her face.

"Um... yes but how did you-"

"My vaba works at The Noble Canteen, gossip gets around fast over there," she said with a grin.

Pelison grinned too. He loved gossip. 

And he had a feeling he was gonna like this girl too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Tears Of The Kingdom

Now, 5 years later, Pelison awaited Ariana's arrival at Tarrey Town.

He was sooooo exited to meet the Zora, Rito and Hylian she had chosen to come with them!

And extra exited about the ✨gossip✨ that Pelison would gather on their journey!

And extra extra exited about writing it down!

Maybe, just maybe...

He would fulfil his dream, and finally be accepted as a reporter for the Lucky Clover Gazette!!!

Finally it was all coming together.

A/N: soz it's reaaaallly short, was feeling pretty uninspired