Chapter Six: The Crew Musician

Seiichi: The next Nakama will be...

The screen lights up

Guard: "There you are, intruder!.... What kind of creature are you? You are very strange, even for this country" He said towards a tall and slender shadow.

Katakuri: *Rare even for this country... she won't refer again to* He thought remembering that the rabbit mink in her presentation fought against her brother Daifuku's fleet of ships.

Blur (Brook): "I agree" I answer confidently.

Guard: "HIM!!!" I shout causing the soldiers that were so famous in Whole Cake to finally show themselves.

Smoothie: "THOSE BASTARDS!!!" She said angrily

Bigmom: *Whole Cake again...*Thinks angrily.

It showed as the shadow struggled gracefully against the chess pieces taking a breather.

Blur (Brook): "Pedro-san told me that you all have human souls thanks to Bigmom's ability so chess guards" He said to reach inside his clothes and pull out a shark-shaped guitar.

Marine 1: "How the hell does he fit a guitar like that?" he asked uncertainly.

Marine 2: "I have no idea, these guys are freaky as hell" He replied.

Civilian: "And you can hardly tell" He said to himself that he was listening to the conversation of both marines.

Blur (Brook): "They're driven by a soul.... What!" Said the shadow as he watched one of the chess warriors attack him.

Pirate: "THIS IS NO TIME TO GET TOUCHY!!!" Shout

Blur (Brook): "How powerful, wait.... It's not in tune" He said as he backed up defending himself from his attacker taking everyone in the room out a drop because that was his biggest concern in the middle of a battle.... What would he do with a guitar anyway?

Guard: "STOP IT!" Ordered the one who seemed to be the king's piece "So much for...!!!

'' Huh?!...!... Was what rang throughout the room''.

Yamato: Skeleton?

Carrot: Will it look like one?

Jimbei: To look like a skeleton it's either very malnourished or dead, I don't see any other way.

Hearing the word skeleton a certain silhouette covered with a hood had raised its face.... He thought he was the only living skeleton which gave two possibilities one he was the musician of the pirate queen's crew or two there was someone else with a skeleton appearance, that meant he would not be the only living skeleton but that would take away originality, and if there was another one he would charge him royalties.....

Blur (Brook): Please!!!!

Flampe: I pray for your life.

Blur (Brook): "Wait, wait, wait, wait, please!" Said the silhouette before he was supposedly defeated by the chess soldiers.

Flampe: Uhm that's what happens when you challenge mom.

Katakuri: I don't think it's over here.

Smoothie: Why do you say that?

Katakuri: I don't think they're going to show us the death of one of the crew? He must have something on his mind... Maybe it's guitar is more significant than we think.