Chapter Twenty-One: The Natural Enemies Of The Gods

Lucy: "What will we see now? "She asks her son.

Seiichi: Today we will see the past

Marine: "NOT THAT WE ARE HERE TO SEE THE FUTURE!!!!"

Pirate: "WE ALREADY KNOW THE PAST!!!"

Civilian: IF WE DON'T NEED TO SEE SOMETHING WE ALREADY KNOW!!!!

Seiichi: Something they already know? Then they know the facts of the empty century?

At the mention of that the Gorosei tensed up, and Robin was interested.

Seiichi: No?.... Not that they already knew this, that there was no need to know the past?

Civilian: B-but investigating the empty century is forbidden...

Seiichi: Why is that, is it because the poneglyphs are the gateway to dangerous weapons, is it because they narrate some event that those in power don't want to be discovered? I would answer everything now but I'm not here to do the work of others....

Haru: "Or why don't you know why you fell asleep when they told us the story...."

Kazuya: Hahahaha! That was a good one

Seiichi: Shut up, both of you...

Aiko: Stop fighting with them and continue. ....

Seiichi: What we will see is something that has been transcending for years since the unknown events of the empty century, the will to move forward and cause a rumble in the world, we will see the natural enemies of the gods...

Civil (6): "The Natural Enemies of the Gods".

Civilian (8): "How important are they?"

Seiichi: Well, let's start...

Inherited Will
The destiny of an era
The dreams of the people
As long as people continue to search for the meaning of freedom
These things will never cease

We were not captured
Roger surrendered to them

"Will of D"

Civilian 1: "D?" asked a civilian curiously.

Civilian 2: "That D has been coming out too much" said another civilian.

Civilian 3: "The future pirate queen has it and it seems to be important..." Said another civilian

Even the pirates in the straw hat wondered why that letter was so important.

Rayleigh, I was very surprised....
There was a little girl in East Blue,
who was saying the same words
as Captain Roger

"The exact same words as the Captain's."

Smoothie: "And what's the point of this?" he asked looking at his nephews

Aiko: You'll see ...

"Do you know Gol D. Roger?"

"¿D?"