Chapter Eight: The Crew Archaeologist

The guys from the future decided to let them rest a while.... While the goddess they haven't seen yet chose the following video.

2 hours later

The room began to fill up again, and when everyone was in their seats.

The screen turns on showing...

Blur (Spandam): "What nonsense are you talking about?!" shouted a shadow "As if we could get hurt in an allied attack!" At those words the people just swallowed knowing that now they would have some not very pleasant information "What are you babbling, you wretch!

Blur (Robin): Twenty years ago" a female voice began to speak "They took everything I had, while destroying people's lives, just by activating the Buster Call."

Sengoku: It can't be....

Aokiji: "It will be possible" both marine said surprised already having an idea of what was going on and who talking.

Civilian: "Buster Call? What's that?" some of them asked confused.

They all looked at Haru who was reading a book.

Haru: "Buster Call a massive navy attack, this uses ten warships, under the instruction of 5 vice admirals . Normally it is so powerful that it is described as an attack capable of wiping out islands, only admirals, fleet admiral and higher positions has the power to summon it, it is said to be used only on military occasions" Everyone nodded at the new information.

Blur (Robin): That attack has finally shown itself and it targets the nakamas I love so much.

Before those words they understood that the person who was talking is the one they will present, their nakama and before the information given they understood the situation, they were all attentive looking around the room looking for among all the ladies who matched the characteristics of the silhouette on the screen to cover her and take her with them.

Blur (Robin): What I want most is to be by your side, but the more I am by your side, the more the fangs of my destiny will grip you, no matter how long my journey at sea lasts, there will always be a gigantic enemy that I cannot elude, because my enemy is the world and its darkness!

Some people were already feeling sorry for the woman who was talking and the nakamas were just starting to get angry.

Blur (Robin): When we met Aokiji, and now also

With the camera zoomed out it became clearer where they were, being Enies Lobby causing the Marines to become serious.

Blur (Robin): "I've already implicated them in this twice, just like now, it will always be repeated" You can see the shadow clench his fists " Someday they will see me as a nuisance! It's obvious that someday they will betray me and get rid of me!...if I must lose a life.... I want to lose it here and now!"

Carrot: Jimbei, why are you saying that?

Jimbei: Maybe she has had enough of being chased, as soon as they tell us who she is we will bring her with us, ok?

Brook: I agree Jimbei-san we can't let anything happen to her, at least not until our captain shows up.

Yamato/Carrot: Yes...