Chapter Twenty: Grand Line Adventure (Arabasta)

Seiichi: Well, next we'll look at one of the alliances that Mom has made along her journey...

The screen turns on

Yeah! There's a bounty on
my head thirty million berries before we cross the
Grand Line we visit
the city of the beginning
and the end

Shanks: "Thirty million on the first one, that's my anchor" hugging her.

Anne: "Thirty million, now that's the highest reward in the East Blue" I whisper unintelligibly.

Haruta: "What did you say?" He asked her because he didn't understand what she said.

Anne: That the highest bounty is 20 million and my little sister has surpassed it.

Roger was executed here... Begi, Boggy? I had forgotten about you when I was ready to die, a lightning bolt saves me, let's get out of here.

Anne: "That damn old man" She said to herself looking at Roger on the screen.

Sabo: Fuck Lucy stop looking to get yourself killed.

Buggy: "I don't want to run into them" He said terrified.

Compotte: "You really don't care about your life" She said she was glad that her brother won't be left alone but she was worried that this girl was going to take him out of his mind.

Narumi: Aunt Compotte mom won't die so easy...He said happily eating some donuts.

Perospero: *That girl looks too much like Katakuri* He thought as he remembered his brother when they were little.

He swallows us Laboon, he has been to his nakamas for many years You are very strong! This is our promise, we'll fight again

Brook: Laboon! He's really grown up

Nami: I don't want a whale to eat us!

Usopp: I think I'm getting the "Don't let a big whale eat you-itis" disease.

Chopper: Usopp, that's not a disease.

They take these two after defeating them, give them a log pose to continue sailing, attack Baroque Works tries to kill us.

Cobra: "Vivi!"

Pirates: "The princess of Arabasta" They said in unison.

There was an infiltrated princess spying, her kingdom is now in a war, she must go back to her village, well Mr.0 the problem,
we know everything now
we will go to her

Crocodile was angry as he had not realized that there was a princess infiltrating his organization.

Mr. 5: Damn traitor.

First we went through Little Garden and defeated the wax man, then Dorry and Broggy continued their eternal fight.

Lucy/Usopp/Chopper: "Sugoi, they're giants" She said with stars in her eyes.

Sengoku: She never left her island, did she?

Garp: Not since I've had her....

Nami gets sick, a pirate ship attacks and they win the first time, Wapol chews the ship and out, we arrive to a new island.