Chapter Sixteen: A Normal Day At The Sunny

Author's Note: This chapter is based on the specials "Luffy's Episode: Adventure on the Island of the Hand" and the ova "One Piece Film Gold" I modified it to include the others...

Seiichi: Well now we'll see...

The screen lights up

A ship with a lion's head is seen on the bow in the middle of the sea.

A music is heard and Usopp appears on his back...

Usopp: Guys, are you all ready?

Lucy/Chopper/Carrot: "Yes!" shout the three excitedly....

Sengoku: Now what are those crew of stooges planning.

Mugiwaras: "Hey!" they shout.

Usopp: "Then let's get started! The mugiwara band parade show!" He says as Lucy and Chopper walk by with a banner.

Pudding: A fashion show.

"Are they pirates or models" Shouted some pirates who in the stories are just extras.....

Usopp: "Everything I see.... Fits me! After all, I'm quite manly! The king of snipers in the New World, Usopp!" he says posing in blue pants, a white t-shirt and wearing a purple shirt open with his kabuto slingshot

Yasopp: My boy... go on show that you're the best sniper and model....

Shanks: "Sorry to disagree with you Yasopp, but Lucy will be the best model" He said with fatherly pride.

⟨§§§§§§§§§§§§§♦§§§§§§§§§§§§§§⟩

MAGRISS: They both could work for anything I employed models.

Alex_LaPendeja: "No more father pride" He said but 5 minutes later "Puta, I spelled it wrong".

⟨§§§§§§§§§§§§§♦§§§§§§§§§§§§§§⟩

Usopp: "And our musician who also has an afro hair, is the user of the Yomi Yomi No Mi.... The flamboyant musician, Brook!" Pointing to Brook who was

Brook: "Hello everyone! Yohohohoho" He says wearing a blue suit with gold trimming playing a large guitar.

Brook: I look great in that Yohohohoho suit!

Franky: You look super!

Aokiji: How they behave I don't know whether to take them seriously or as a threat.

Sengoku: "This is the most normal and calm thing they will do" Sighs relieved.

Usopp: Now I'm going to introduce our first female model of this fashion show, she is our warrior, user of the Inu Inu No Mi: Okuchi no Makami... Yamato

Yamato: "Hi I'm Kozuki Oden" Posing a black outfit consisting of a pair of pants, jacket and a pink blouse open a little bit.

Sanji: "Yamato-san!" with hearts in his eyes and moving like a worm.

Kaido: You keep saying that...

King: I already said she's a traitor....

Some of the people present had a Sanji level hemorrhage.

Anne: You'll look good in that outfit Yamato

Brook: "Could you show me the panties" You hear the skeleton scream, but then you hear a loud bang and when you focus you see him lying on the ground....