Chapter Twelve: The Crew's Cook

Seiichi: Well let's start with the next nakama, the cook.

Pirate: "The cook, and who will show us how he cooks for the crew" He said mockingly.

Seiichi: Maybe so, but with that mentality you'll be surprised.

The screen lights up

Nami: *I've got the course! The island cloud is right under that beanstalk* She thought.

Many were confused by the navigator's words and asked many questions such as "Where are they?" What place is that? What did she mean by cloud island?

Rayleigh: So they arrived at that island, now I understand how they managed to boost the functions of the Tact weather and make it so thin and light.

Everyone turned to look at the Vice-Captain of the former pirate king.

Chopper: "How? What island are we on?" he asked.

Rayleigh: I'd rather not tell you little doctor, it's better to experience it yourself.

Usopp: Don't worry Chopper, someday we'll go to that island.

Chopper: It's ok

Nami: Good! I'm ready..." She didn't finish speaking as an impact was heard and seeing the team's sniper all scorched and falling to the ground was all the confirmation they needed.

Chopper/Carrot: "USOPP!' They yelled out

Usopp: "I RETRACT! I don't want us to get to that island EVER!" he touches his chest "Ouch I think I'm getting if-I-get-to-that-island-I'll-die-itis disease!"

Chopper: "Usopp that disease doesn't exist" He spoke looking doubtfully at his nakama.

Hooded (Naoko): *Igualita to his father* He thought looking at Kaori

Hooded (Kazuya): *Similar to his father* He thought looking at Daiki

Carrot: But who are they fighting against

Seiichi: They're fighting a logia user.

Crocodrile: "Logia? Which one?" He asked interested

Seiichi: Goro Goro No Mi, known as one of the strongest and most destructive lodges.

Anne: What envy, hopefully he's a good user, a fruit like that shouldn't go to waste.

Seiichi: I think he is a good user but he fell into the common thinking of the lodges.

Anne: Common thinking?

Marco: They trust, being intangible, few attacks can hit them and their attacks are usually too powerful to the point of finishing their enemies with a single blow, that makes them believe they are invincible and they trust, it is not until someone hits them or is beating them that they react, sometimes that thought costs them their lives, record it well Anne.

Anne: Ah... and why me?

Marco: Don't let the same thing happen to you

Anne: It won't happen, I'm strong...

Meanwhile in the booth with me

Lucybell: "So it won't happen?" She said remembering the Ace vs Akainu scene in the original universe.

Jossy: It doesn't matter if it's male or female, always the same.

Again in the room

Marco: "Yes, you are, but don't let it go to your head" Hitting her on the head.