Chapter Nineteen: Second Presentations

Normal Narration

Hooded (Umeko): "Well, it's time for those of us who are missing to introduce ourselves," said a girl taking off her cloak revealing a black-haired woman with glasses, "I am Umeko, Zoro and Tashigi's oldest daughter.

Tashigi: "Me with Roronoa" she said blushing.

Smoker: She with a pirate

Hooded man (Yori): "Mother I know you have a dilemma about this, but later you will realize that daddy despite being a pirate is a good man" Said the hooded man taking off his cloak revealing a red-haired man.

Sanji: How can you get married before me Marimo you idiot.

Hooded (Sayumi): "Stop the drama father, I don't understand this rivalry you two have..." said a redhead with brown eyes "I am Vinsmoke Sayumi daughter of Vinsmoke Sanji and Charlotte Pudding".

Daifuku: Pudding also....

Umeko: Don't act like you don't have a rivalry.....

Sayumi: "Shut up four eyes"

Umeko: "How did you call me a fifth-rate cook" grabbing her katana to unveil it.

Sayumi: "What have you heard Alga imitation....

Umeko: Do you want to fight target eyebrow?

Sayumi: Enter broken compass version 2.0" Getting ready.

Aiko: "You guys stop fighting" Hitting them before they started fighting.

Usopp: "You look like a female version of Zoro and Sanji" he said with a bead of sweat.

Hooded (Yoshiko): Well leaving aside that my sister and Umeko-chan fight a lot" He said taking off his cloak "I'm Vinsmoke Yoshiko

Hooded (Ikki): And I'm Vinsmoke Ikki.

Sanji: I beat you Marimo idiot.... I'll have 3 kids and you only have 2....

Tara: Well actually aunt Tashigi has two 5 year old twins but they didn't come.

Sanji: "Marimo you idiot" He said with a dark aura.

Daifuku: Although she still wins Katakuri-Niisan with 12 children and those to come.

Brulee: This is not a Daifuku-Niisan competition.

Daifuku: I was just saying

Hooded (Kaori): "Well, my name is Kaori and I am the daughter of Usopp and Kaya" said a blonde with brown skin.

Hooded (Daiki): And I am the brother of Kaori-One-chan" Said a blond boy with brown skin.

Kaya: "My children with Usopp" Blushing.

Yasopp: Look Captain, they are my grandchildren....

Benn: "Hay no" He said with regret if Yasopp before did not stop talking about his son now less he will talk about his grandchildren and he will have to put up with it.

Hooded (Kazuya): I am Trafalgar D Kazuya eldest son of Trafalgar Law and Nojiko.

Hooded (Naoko): And I am Trafalgar D. Naoko younger daughter of Trafalgar Law and Nojiko.

Nojiko: I also married a pirate...

Genzo: First Nami and now Nojiko...

Hooded (Kasumi): "Well, as everyone is introducing themselves I'm Kasumi daughter of Kid and Jelwery bonney" Said a redhead.

Kidd: "Me with that red-haired girl."

Hooded (Tetsu): And I'm his brother Tetsu

Hooded (Ryu): Well I'm Ryu son of Sabo and Koala.

Hooded (Michiko): And I am his sister Michiko.

Sabo and Koala both blushed

🄼🄴🄰🄽🄸🄽🄶 🄾🄵 🅃🄷🄴 🄽🄰🄼🄴🅂

Umeko: "patience".

Yori: "trust

Sayumi: "My little princess"

Yoshiko: "Good girl"

Ikki: "The one who shines"

Kaori: "Aroma and Fragrance"

Daiki: "Boy of great courage, courageous, brave"

Kazuya: "The one who is peaceful"

Naoko: "Obedient girl"

Kasumi: "Mist".

Tetsu: "Strong as iron".

Ryu: "Dragon".

Michiko: "The righteous path".

That will be all for now...

To be continued...