Fainted

Nikki pov

I walked to the gorilla getting ready for my match which I'm booked to lose against Summer, this will finally give me someone new to feud with other than Paige- not that I have anything against Paige. I sighed and fixed my socks as Brie looked at me, she is accompanying me to ringside today, as usual. I'm not really on speaking terms with her. We didn't argue or anything but she pulled away from me so much I don't even feel like her sister anymore, honestly I don't feel like I'm friends with any of them. Maybe some of that is to blame on me but not all of it.

"Ready for our feud Nicole?" Summer asked me as she appeared by my side.

"Yip, I'm ready for something new." I replied. Summer and I barely even speak these days.

"I'm glad I'm feuding with you. It should be fun. I think if written correctly it could be legendary."

"Yeah, maybe." I kept my answers short.

"What is with the attitude Nicole?" Summer picked up on my down mood.

"She's been this way for months now. She is just cold and bitter," Brie told her.

"That's what it does to a person," I replied sort of coded.

"What does what to a person?" Brie asked not really getting it.

"It's nothing." I shrugged off the matter. I know what I meant and that's all that matters. I meant that, that is what losing their best friends and sister does to a person. Summer gave me a strange glance before having to shake it off because her theme song started to play. "See ya out there," She told and made her way to ringside. I'm feeling like shit, physically. Every second that goes by I'm getting weaker and dizzier, I don't know how I'm going to compete but lord help me to be fine.

It was my turn to walk out and I nodded but before I could even come out from behind the gorilla I stumbled and then fall. All I remember is the place around me going black.

Seth pov

My match is after the divas and since I decided to be early, I walked to the gorilla at the beginning of the diva's match. I saw Nicole and Brie waiting for there cue which soon came but as soon as Nicole was about to walk out she fell and her eyes fell shut. What the? I rushed over to her side with Carmella by my side. What the hell happened? Why did she faint? Brie looked frantic and afraid as she tried to help her sister but there isn't anything she could do. "Carmella go out there in Nikki's place and I want you to say you come to take out the trash for Nikki. We have no time for questions. Out! Now! Now!" Carrano instructed handing Carmella a mic as she took it not really knowing what is going on. She looked at me and I motioned for her to go. This what they needed to do. "Bring in the medics, quick!" Mark Carrano shouted again as he kneeled beside Nicole like Brie and I are doing right now. Guys in black and white soon came rushing towards the unconscious Nicole. I really hope she is going to be okay.

"What the hell is with all the commotion?!" I heard Dean's voice, I turned and saw him standing there with Roman, Randy and a few others from the roaster. I pointed to Nicole and concern soon wash over their face, Dean and Randy came running towards us.

"What the hell happened?" Randy asked, pulling her hair from her face.

"I don't know, I was standing by her waiting for her match and then she fainted. She seemed fine before. Gosh I'm a horrible sister," Brie complained looking sad.

"Seth what did you know?" Randy asked me, comforting Brie.

"Nothing, I was just coming here to be early and I saw her faint," I honestly told.

"Shit, I knew something was wrong with her. She just looked so different," Dean told pulling on his hair.

"It isn't your fault," Roman tried to comfort him.