Her locker room

Seth pov

I'm in Nikki's locker room, seems like my second home. I even get dress in here too. She doesn't like it obviously but just gave up on trying to chase me. As for Nikki and I, I really don't know. I want to get close to her, to date her but her walls are so darn high and I don't know if I can climb them but I'm trying still. I know she doesn't want to date me because of my pass and me being labeled a player and all but that can't be the only reason right? I haven't dated another girl since Alexa! For me that is saying something. Also I'm sort of happy we aren't dating because I don't want to let her down, I don't want to break her heart, she doesn't deserve that. I'm scared of being the one who finally gets over her walls only to break her and have her become a wall....if that makes sense to you. It is fine how we are right now, just friends...or enemies who are somewhat friends with benefits.......... It is complicated alright. I sighed and turned on her tv in her dressing room, waiting for the champ to return. I know her match ended but I don't know why she is taking so long, oh well.

"Ew, you again," She said as she walked in resting her title on the dresser.

"You can try locking your doors." I send her a smile.

"Ew," Was all she said about my smile.

"My smile isn't ew. It is aww." I smiled even bigger.

"Double ew,"

She smiled watching my ego dropped to floor. I rolled my eyes and place them back on the tv, hearing her make noise with the stuff behind her. What the hell? I turned around annoyed and curious by all her noise. "If you wanted my attention you could have just asked." I poked some fun at her. She stopped digging through her drawer and screwed her face up at me. "Ew," She spoke again. That is all she keeps saying. I brushed it off and looked at the tv screen again, actually interested in the show I don't know the name of. I felt the chair dipped, looking over to see her smiling at her phone. "I trust it was that what you were looking for?" I questioned her as she smiled nodding, eyes never leaving the phone. Why the hell is she smiling so much? "What's so funny?" I pressed on causing her to look up at me, annoyed. She turned her phone screen to face me, showing me a funny picture of a dog and a baby. I laughed and she turned the screen back to face her, resting her feet in my lap. "Ew," I mocked as I looked down at her feet, she looked up an gasped. "Ew, my feels isn't ew, you dick!" She lashed my arm, trying to hold back a smile. I laughed and replied. "Sure." She glared at me with a small smile playing on the corner of her mouth. "Dick." She flipped me off and looked up at the tv we are watching.

"Did you hear about the time Nattie peed herself?" She asked out of the blue obviously bored with the show unlike me.

"Yeah, who didn't? Did you hear that Cena once shit himself on tv?"

"Omg! You are lying!" She covered her mouth.

"No. How couldn't you not have heard? It was the talk around for weeks."

"When did that happen?"

"Some time before I got called up here."

"Then how do you know this again Seth?"

"Dean and him were talking about stuff and Cena told us everything."

"Damn! I'd probably quit if that happened to me."

"You would have too. Your gear is literally underwear."

She slap me again, hard, I rubbed my arm. Her face filled with amusement as she soon began to laugh and look down at herself. I couldn't help but look at her too and she looks smoking hot right now.

"No it isn't!" Is she serious? She obviously doesn't see want we see.

"Yes it is. But I don't mind."

She rolled her eyes and got up making her way over to the mini fridge. She pulled out two waters and throw one to me as she drank some of her's and put it back into the fridge. I looked down at my watch and saw that I had like two minutes before my match. "Shit! I got to go." I got up with the water in my hand and rushed out, waving to her before I closed the door.

Nikki pov

I watched Seth ran out to go to his match. I was going to shower but decided to watch him. I flipped the channel to USA and saw it was on advertisement so I sat and waited for Seth to appear. While sitting and waiting, Dean walked in with a box full of something. I gave him a questioning look as he shrugged and walked over to me, handing me the box. I took it and saw bacon, eggs and a croissant. I gave him my famous Nikki Bella judging looks. "It is night, Dean. Why breakfast stuff?" I asked as he took the box and walked over to the microwave. "It is morning in some other country, so why not?" He countered and I rolled my eyes looking back at the tv which Seth soon appeared on. I smiled to myself so Dean won't notice.

"You want?" He ask sitting next to me. I shrugged and took some, it tasted great, actually. "This is heaven," I commented looking at him. He smiled and nodded slowly. "I know." I simply smiled and watch Seth get thrown out of the ring by Roman Reigns. "Come on Roman!" I chanted. I may talk to Seth but I still hate him in a way and Roman is my boy! "Roman! Roman! Roman!" Dean and I chanted as we ate. Roman won and we began to dance around the room like mad people. Dean is my best friend, I love him.

(A/n: my life is so complete now. The neth Bellins photo aww.)