Fight

Seth pov

"Carmella don't wait up for me. I may be out a while!" I called out as I put on a simple pair of converse. It is late but it is needed. I can't wait any longer. "Sure! Be safe!" She yelled back for the bedroom of the hotel as I muttered a goodbye and left. I then hopped into my rental car and began to drive around the lifeless city. The whole time I kept my eyes peeled on store doors to see if they were open or close. If you are going to beg for forgiveness you have to have something to give. "Bingo!" I cheered as I parked in front of the store and got out with my wallet in hand.

"Hey welcome to Salma's how may I help you?" A polite looking raven hair lady asked me.

"Um yes, I need quite a few things." I told as a huge but pleasant smile washed over her face. She is just happy someone is willing to spend tons of money here this hour. For crying out loud it is after 1 am!

I smiled the whole way back, watching at the things I bought every few seconds on the passenger seat. She will love it. I'm also happy for once Dean's incapability to speak softly came in handy and now I know the exact room number and hotel Nicole is staying in. Thank you Dean. Maybe I will get him a shirt or some thing to make up. He needs more clothes anyway. The guy can wear one tee for a whole week and be completely fine with it! How? No, I don't sound like a girl.

"Uh yeah I'm here to see Nicole Colace. She is in room 46." I told the young looking reception guy. He hummed while looking through his computer. Then gaining a huge smile, looking at me. "You may proceed." He told me as I thanked him and made my way to the elevator. Shit the dumb ass couldn't even tell me which floor her room was on ugh!

"Hi, what floor would room 46 be on?" I ask the lady in the elevator besides me.

"I'm going in room 44. So it should be on the same floor as mine which is fourth floor." She told as I happily smiled at her, thanking her. But she doesn't seem to mind or care.

We then stopped out and I walked down the narrow hallway. I looked at each door number. This is it. If she forgives me tonight I'll break it off with Carmella. It may be hard but I'm getting Nicole an we can both stop hurting and Carmella can find the one for her. If not well- you know what I don't even want to think of it. This will work.

I smiled when I reached her room number. I pondered if to call her not. I decided I should check the door first and I did. I turned the knob and it opened. Why didn't she lock the door? As happy as I was that it was open I'm also angry she didn't lock the door. I shook it off and entered and that was when my stomach began to churn. I heard moans and praises of how good it feels. No! Who is the jack ass! My hand dropped all the stuff in my hand as I walked pass the wall that was diving the entry of the room and the bedroom. I walked in and found her hands clawing the back of someone who was on top of her. The guy hand brownish hair. "Damn Nicole you're good."

No fucking way! She can't possibly be seeing Dean Ambrose! They are best friends not in a relationship! Are they? How could she? I stood there for a while until Nikki opened her eyes and saw me standing there as she went into shock. 'S-seth." She whispered my name as if she saw a ghost. Dean finally stopped pounding himself into her. "What?" He asked her obviously not feeling my presence. "She said Seth." His neck snapped towards me as he looked at me in shock which soon got replace with anger.

Why the hell is he angry?! If anyone should be angry it should be me. And believe me I am beyond angry right now. I watched as the two got out from each other's hold. Nikki quickly covered herself as if I haven't seen her gorgeous body before. Before I can even think about it I found myself diving over her and knocking Dean and I off the bed to the other side where I threw punches at him, blinded by anger. Let me tell you, Dean is no easy fight because he flipped us over and began to punch me several times. I threw him off me as I rose to my feet but so did he. I glared at him but it is fucking hard when you are fighting a naked dude with an erect dick!

"JUST STOP!!!" Nikki cried out to us on the bed covered up. I simply ignored her and charged at Dean again knocking stuff over as we both took many bumps into the wall. "Ah fuck!" I cried out when the son of a bitch kneed me in the gut. "You think you can beat me Colby!'' Jon shouted at me since we are using real names now. I looked up at him as I wiped away the blood away from my nose and busted lip. I don't know which one of us is bleeding the most. I'm in fucking pain right now. He walked over the me to bang my head into the wall but I pulled away and pushed him into it instead as he turned around I kicked him in his naked ass balls, sending him to the floor in pain, holding his Crown Jewels. My chest raised up and down as I then turned my attention to Nicole who was now covered in Dean's tee. Okay, now that I hate

"You are such a fricking slut!" I shout at her as I walked closer to her. She just narrowed her eyes at me. "You are such a sex crazed bitch." I spat at her again watching as she balled her fist. She looked me in the eyes as I stared into her angry eyes. I'm now standing in front of her staring her down. "You want to have sex so badly huh Nicole? Let me show you how real sex feels like." I don't know where that came out from but I'm angry and she is right in from of me. I roughly pulled her head closely to mine earning a bit of a whimper but I shut it up by kissing her, she tried to pulled away but I won't let her. I then raked my hand up the tee she is wearing and held onto her hips. She is being stubborn but her body still shivers under my touch and I still feel the spark when I touch her. "Give into itNicole." I spoke into her mouth as I pulled away a bit looking into her hurt and lost eyes. I couldn't stand to do so for another second so I reconnected our lips and she kissed me back as I began to take off my shirt.

The kiss got really steamy and my shirt and pants are off but then of course Dean pulls me off her, now in his boxers to match my attire. I stood there looking at him, neither of us making a move.

"Why are you here?! You are hurting her so much." Dean told me. I saw anger but I can tell he cares deeply for Nicole.

"I'm hurting to, you know." I replied as he shook his head.

"I don't care for you. You put yourself in this situation but I do, however, care for Nicole. And not only her but the innocent Carmella." I look down ashamed, knowing he is right. I know this and I want to change it.

"You only care for Nicole because you were having sex with her a while ago!" I can't admit I'm wrong when I'm angry. Plus it is true.

"No! I care for her because she is my best friend." He told and I laughed.

"Please what kind of best friends fuck each other?" I asked as we got closer to each other and I'm prepared for round two of our fight.

"SETH LEAVE! YOU MADE A MESS OF MY LIFE. DEAN IS RIGHT, GO HOME TO CARMELLA!!" Nikki yelled now pushing us apart. It stung that she chose him over me. "So you choose him!? He is just messing with your head!" I'm literally irate right now. "No one can mess with my head more than you. Please leave." She looked at me as the tears streamed down her face as she made her way into the bathroom, locking the door. I looked up at Dean and saw a blank expression on his face. I felt my eyes start to sting with tears. I messed up with the girl I'm in love with and my best friend. I put on my clothes and began to head to the door.

"Seth," Dean called after me as I turned to look at him.

"Get things in order man. Everyone is hurting right now." He softly told me sending me a smile. It made me smile because he not only care for Nikki but for me. "Thanks." We shared an understanding nod as I walked by the gifts I got Nicole and left. Leaving them for her.

I looked up when I exited the room and found many people looking at me. These people needs to mind their business. I rolled my eyes and walked away.