Prepare yourself

Nikki pov

"Yeah count me in. I got to go by Stephanie's office now." I told Eva as I blew her a quick kiss and made my way to boss lady's office. I need to make sure I'm safe and I'm not getting fired- even though I can't think of anything I did being fired worthy. I passed many people on the way before I finally reached the brown door with Stephanie's name written on it. I love the fact she and Hunter have two different offices. I opened the door and poked my head in seeing Stephanie smile and motion for me to come in which I did, closing the door behind me. I held my breath when I saw Seth sitting there. I exhaled deciding to be professional.

"Good day Ms. McMahon." I smiled brightly at her and then turn to Seth who was looking at me with a slight smirk. "Good day Seth," I said trying not to sound bitter and vengeful.

"Hi Nicole. Please take a seat." Steph smiled at me as I sat in the comfy black chair, facing her.

"Mr. Lopez, manners," Stephanie warned and I turned to Seth with a full smile, seeing the dissatisfaction written all over his face.

"Good day Nicole," He bitterly told not looking at me, I looked up at Stephanie.

"Good. Now let's try that with a bit less attitude." Stephanie instructed and I laughed a bit at Seth's shocked and annoyed face and Stephanie smiling at him. Seth turned to me with a phony smile.

"Good day Nikki. I hope you have a wonderful day and hopefully you don't get hit by a truck or drown while showering." I glared at him, a real smile took over his features.

"Okay. That will do." Stephanie reminded us of her presence. "Now I know you are both wondering why you are here." She looked at us, we both nodded. I have not a clue why I'm in here with this jackass.

"Well, Seth this should be a complete shock to you." Stephanie looked Seth's way as he nodded slowly. "And Nikki, do you remember when you came back and we spoke of the storyline with you and Summer?" Yes I do but why is that important? Summer and I are still feuding and Brie and I are still on a losing streak. It's going so good they continue to have us feud and didn't do the whole authority angle.

"Well, I'm sure you remember. Remember when I said Seth will come out and help you win?" My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. Shit, I completely forgot about him.

I looked over at him and saw him looking shocked before a stupid smirk took place on his stupid face.

"I do," I told hoping she would drop him.

"Well we are doing so for your next match at the next pay preview!" She cheered! Oh shit.

"Thank you so much steph. I won't let you down. This will be great for Nikki's career," Seth beamed as I turned and glared at him. I hate him.

"It will also be good for your career." She told as he just tame down a bit. "Oh! And when you two are finished winning, you will kiss." Fuck no! I'm sure I looked horrified while Seth looked so happy I'm going to feed his balls to the sharks. "Then Monday night you will have a segment where you both agree last night was a spur of the moment thing and you will only see each other if needed and that will be that." Well at least it is ends soon. "Nikki you looked worried, are you alright?" Stephanie sweetly asked. Nope.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just shocked, is all. And after Monday night I won't have to be with him on screen or anywhere right?" Please say I don't have to around him anymore.

"Right." Thank God.

"I think the fans may want this to be more than a two night thing," Seth added his two cents in. I rolled my eyes.

"Then we will decide on what will best. Until then, it ends the Monday after."

I smirked victoriously. "Thank you so much Stephanie." I smiled.

"No problem. Please inform Brianna," She ordered as I nodded. Brie will rip Seth apart when she finds out.

"Will do."

"Good. You two can leave now."

"Thanks and bye." Seth and I both said as we left.

"Prepare them lips for what they are missing. Me," Seth cockily told As soon as we existed.

"Go fuck yourself."

"I much rather do that to you."

"Could you stop that?"

"Fine. But just know when we have to kiss it will be the best. Because I'll put all my emotion into it. You will feel all the hate, dismay, caring, love I have for you all at once. It will be memorable. Because you will know just how much I'm still in love with you. See you around." With that he walked off, leaving me speechless.

I don't know what to do but I do know if he loves me as much as he claims, he won't be with Carmella. So I decided to just ignore him. I'm not falling for his games. But some twisted part of me is super excited for the kiss while the rest of me don't want it to happen at all. Why does he give me such weird feelings? Ugh! I finally walked off and head to find Brie to tell her. And yes we made back up but who is shocked? We fight all the time, it is a twin thing. I hate her but I love her with every fibre within me. Damn Brianna.