How we got together.

Seth pov

So it is now Wednesday and we are at a live event or house show which ever you call it. I'm in the back talking to Renee, Dolph, Show and Dean....... Well I'm not talking to Dean but he is currently present. The tension between him and Renee is RI-diculous. She is watching with an angry expression while he is watching her with a smirk. Dolph and Show are noticing but trying not to intervene in their business, and I just want to beat the shit out of Dean. I know that he isn't with Nicole, I don't know what they were trying to pull but it didn't work on me. And I realized, I did, in some way, indirectly kiss him and I'm disgusted!

"How did you an your precious divas champ of a girlfriend get together?" Renee sourly asked. Dean looked at her and smirk.

"Wait Dean is with Nikki? As in Nikki Bella, one of the hottest divas of all time?" Dolph asked and I rolled my eyes. She isn't one of, she is the hottest diva of all time.

"Yes. Why are you so shocked?" Dean folded his arms and look at Dolph then sparing me a quick glance which annoyed me.

"I mean, I thought.......forget it." Dolph shook his head, dropping the matter as Show patted his back a few times.

"Answer." Renee glared at Dean saying. Wow, she is icy.

"Well it is a beautiful story actually. Nikki and I were and still are great friends," He started and I leaned back on the wall, getting ready to hear this lie. "Well, a day she confessed to me that she liked me. And I told her that I don't like her in that way but we can still be friends." Dolph and the rest nodded, actually believing him. "So that's what we did. Then a few weeks ago she pulled me into her dressing room and she was like 'Dean I tried to be friends with you but it isn't working. I want to be with you, I need you. Hell I want to marry you.' She even got down one knee me in front of me holding her hands together. " What shit? Nikki would never do that? What shit is Dean saying? The guy is a certified dumb ass! I looked at my colleges who seemed to be believing him. I'm working around stupid people.

"Now, I know Nikki may not seem like that type but once she wants something, she goes after it, especially if it is me." He finished and looked at me as I shook my head glaring the jackass down. "I don't believe you." Renee told and I clapped, finally someone here is smart. He looked at her with wide eyes. "You don't believe me? Well that is your pro- hey there is my beautiful girlfriend," Dean announced as we all turned to see Nikki walking to us with a small smile, she walked straight into Dean's arm, I struggled to keep my anger at bay. "I was just telling them how we got together." Dean told her as she smiled and nodded wanting to laugh because she knows he is lying. "So you asked him to marry you?" Show asked her as she looked confused and then glared up at her fake boyfriend who smiled at her. "It was the spur of the moment thing," She simply said. "Oh." Renee looked down sort of sad and Dean smiled proudly. "Great match out there," Nikki told Dean and quickly pecked his lips. I kicked the wall and stormed off, I can't handle those two. I know everyone maybe confused by me but I don't care. I'm about to get even with her. She wants to play, well let's play.

(A/n: short filler chapter. But on the plus side I got back my pictures! 😊😍☺️👌😀)