Birthday gifts

Seth pov

So it has been like 9 months since the whole closure thing with Nikki and I can honestly say we both kept our distance. Saying that I can also honestly say keeping away from her is the hardest thing to do. Not only that but the fact that feelings for her aren't going away. Okay I didn't expect them to completely go away, of course not. But I did hope for them to deteriorate. Like nine months is a good amount of time to start loving someone less right? Wrong, at least for me. Maybe if we didn't work together it would have worked, I don't know.

Now that we are on the topic of feelings and love and shit, I have to admit my feelings have grown for Carmella. She is really a wonderful girl and Nicole was right, Carmella doesn't deserve to be afraid of love and relationships. She is too loving for that. I've been treating her nicer, going out on dates whenever we get time off and isn't planning our wedding. By the way, wedding are are expensive! Holy cow, they are expensive! I'm okay with serving people corn and butter with a glass of water but of course Carmella opposed to that. They are here to celebrate our love, not the food. But unfortunately, people only truly go to weddings for the food. I do too but I'm being a hypocrite right now, so let me be! But now isn't the time to talk about the wedding which is coming up shortly by the way. This is about my feelings. One thing I was right about was Nikki always being my number one girl because I'm still stupidly and madly in love with her. How could you not be? Not only is she gorgeous but her mean but sweet at the same time sweet personality is a winner. Too bad I can't be with her. Did that rhymed? Winner and her? In a way it did.

Anyway, right now everyone is gathered in catering, celebrating Nikki and Brie's birthday. Yip, today is their birthday. I got them both gifts actually. Not only did I get Brie a gift because we are on good terms now but because I have a bit of a fear of her and I don't want her to rip my arms out for not getting her anything. And of course I had to get Nikki something.

I called Nikki outside with me to give her, her gift. I want to personally give it to her because it is sort of special, okay, really special. I opened the door to the balcony and let her walk in first before I did, closing the door behind me.

She looked at me with a playful but questioning look on her face. If she only knows how beautiful she looks right now, with the wind blowing in her hair and her eyes sparkling which the city lights seemed to enhance their shine . She wore a black tiny dress that was see through at certain parts with black and sliver strap heels. Her hair had a puff thing going on in the front but the back was straight down. All in all, she looked absolutely amazing but she always does, so.

"Sup Rollins?" She greeted with her wine in hand.

"Hey, Nicole," I replied not really knowing what to say. Shit.

"So why did you bring me out here?" She questioned sipping on her red wine. Man that girl loves wine.

"Because, I want to give you my gift..... Personally that is," I causally responded. Her eyes lit up with excitement.

"So your gift is so much better than the rest you have to give it to me personally right?" She joked as I shrugged with a huge smile.

"At least you know." I playfully winked at her making her laugh, shaking her head.

"It will hard to beat Truth's gift, he gave me twelve dollars and told me have fun with that," She informed me, I 'oh-ed' before laughing, guys back here aren't too normal.