Seth proposes. Epilouge part 2

Seth's pov

I was given the signal which confused the crap out of everyone. Dean looked at the door cautiously. "I was watching this horror with Alex an-" before Dean could finish Brie looked appalled and looked at Dean with wide eyes. "You watch a horror with a baby!" She snapped looking at Randy who seems to find this entertaining. Dean rolled his eyes as me and Nicole look on amused. "Yes it wasn't even that scary he didn't get scared." Dean spoke and Brie gave up. "Anyway it was about these demon like figures in neighborhoods, they would beat a drum and lure people outside and that's where they would devour them." Dean finished, Nikki looks a bit frightened, of course Dean ruins my surprise before it even got on the way. "It's not. I know what it is. Let's go." I jumped up and held my hand out to Nikki, she looked at it skeptically. "Yes I'm certain." I answered her question before she even had time to ask it. "Dean if you'd like you can stay inside." I mocked him, Dean glared at me and got up, shaking his head at me. Brie and Randy also got up. "I need to save you guys." Everyone rolled their eyes but said nothing as we exited through the back door.

When I opened the door, the back yard was decorated with lights and lots of people. It was really pretty. Nikki and Brie's family is here along with my family and some of our friends.

I looked at Nikki who seems shocked and confused. She looked at me and I nodded with a smile. I'm impressed by how silent they were.....but then again our TV was on loudly and we talked a lot. "Seth I knew you forgot out anniversary but I forgive you and that was like five months ago." Nikki muttered, waving at her mother and brother. Seriously? That's what she thinks. "I didn't forget I just had the flu and was tired too  celebrate it." I defended but she didn't seem to believe it. That's not the point though.

"This is really cute." Brie muttered waving at Renee and Eva, who I invited. Randy wrapped his arm around his wife, nodding. "Or they could all be demons Seth hired." Dean stated and we all gave him a hard glare. I rolled my eyes and took Nikki's hands, stepping forward a bit.

"Guys?" I called on the band who nodded and instantly began to take their positions along with the dancers. Nikki glanced at me utterly confused and I simply winked. She cuddled into me and I couldn't stop smiling I'm so excited for this.

The band began to sing a cover of 'endlessly' by The Cab. Nikki and I both loved this song so much. "Im no angel I'm just me but I will love you endlessly." We both sang along with the band, cracking up at that. "Wow!" Nikki exclaimed at a dance spot, she looks like a candy in a big ole candy store. I'm ecstatic she is loving it. I looked back and saw Brie, Randy and Dean dancing amongst themselves.

"Woo!" The twins shouted the loudest along with everyone clapping when the band finished singing and the dancers all fell to the floor. "That was amazing. I can't believe you put on this show." Nikki turned to me saying, obviously not reading the human message the dancers' bodies are making and it doesn't seem like anyone is, which is good..... For now.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I replied and leaned down a bit, kissing her, while motioning for JJ, their brother to bring me the bag. I took it and pulled away my hands behind my back, Nikki's smiled turned confused when she noticed my hands. "What'cha hiding." She tried to reach out and grab it but I stepped back and everyone laughed. "Colby please." Nikki bat her lashes at me using my real name. I sighed because even if my plan wasn't to show her, that move always works. "Well it's your anyway." I bought the newest edition of the Louis Vuitton bag she went on about not having. She gasped and took it from my hands, hugging and inspecting it. "That cost a fortune. How?" She asked me in a glee still, I shrugged. "I didn't rob a bank or drain our account. You get paid a good amount when you're a top selling star." I explained she nodded, instantly gluing our lips together for short but sweet kiss.