Closure

Nikki's pov

I looked at Seth when Dean closed the door and walked over to him. He gave me a gentle smile as I looked down at my feet for a few seconds. The tears stopped and I don't want them to return any time soon and looking down doesn't help that case so I looked back up at him.

"Do you want to sit?" He asked like a gentleman and I smiled and nodded, making my way over to this famous couch I use to be on a whole lot.

"Thanks," I mumbled as he sat besides me. I don't want him so close to me but I have bigger issues to worry about. "So, I know, you know, why I'm in here," I started, turning to face him, fully looking into his sad brown eyes. I miss the glint of playful evilness that use to be there when I looked into them earlier on. He sighed and wiped his face with his hands. Why does men do that?

"Yeah I know. And before you start let me say one thing?" He looked at me and I nodded. "I don't regret it Nicole. I won't go back in time and change that kiss. It was perfect." He told sincerely and felt the tears building back up.

"I wouldn't change a thing either." I confessed as he looked at me shocked. I won't. It was perfect, it was like we were having a conversation through our lips and a war with our tongues yet our touch remain gentle. I felt the anger and love he have towards me in the most beautiful way. I mean it almost made me happy to go through want we went through if it meant we'd get a kiss like that. Almost. Some parts of me wish I didn't have feelings for him and the pain is way too much.

"You wouldn't?" He looked shocked out of his wits, a small laugh escape from my lips.

"Never, if I had the chance to go back and stop it from happening I wouldn't. But at the same time it may not have happened because if I had a chance to go further back, I would have changed the fact I fell for you, Seth. I don't want to be hurt and that's all you are doing. We weren't even a couple really, and you still managed to break my heart. You'll always be a heartbreaker, Colby, and I can't deal with that. I don't deserve it."

I really hope he understands where I'm coming from. I know it may be a bit harsh but I'm hurting. He looked me in the eyes, it was hard but I looked back in his, tears then fell from both our eyes. Why are we like this? He reached out and place his hand on my cheek, still looking into my eyes as I inhaled.

"Well, I'm breaking too Nicole. I have never cried over a girl or anyone really and I have cried over you. If I had the chance to go back in time will I change it? Yes. For me? No. I'd change it because I don't like seeing you broken. I don't like knowing the woman no one saw cry is now walking around with tear stained eyes and it's all because of me. I miss hearing you laugh and being cold to everyone. You never gave me a chance to be with you Nicole when that's all what I wanted. I may always be a heartbreaker but you will always be the queen of ice, giving no one a chance, too scared to fall. Guess what, Nicole? You still fell. You're still hurting and I'm sure you are questioning yourself about what would it have been like if you had dated me. Things would have been different Nikki. You already had me whipped but I wouldn't have admitted it in pass but I am now. If you had just say yes, we would have been the power couple because I'm in love with you. I'm not blaming you because with your fear and my pass it only made sense. But just know I don't regret loving you."

Wow. It's the only thing I could say. I'm processing every one of his words. His hand still on my cheek and the tears are flowing down. Maybe he is right. Maybe if I did give him a chance things would have been different. He just looks so honest and hurt and I hate the hurt part but I like it because I like to know I'm not the only one hurting.

"Maybe if you had fought a bit longer. I was already caving into you. Or Maybe we still would have been playing games that was going no where. At least now we know how we feel about each other," I told as I removed his hand from my cheek and hold it tightly in my lap. It's strange how your hands really seem to just fit with someone else's. I wiped my eyes with my free hand and then wipe his. I looked at him, flashing him a smile. "But you are going to be married. We weren't meant to be-"