Dean's cooking.

Nikki pov

So some idiot decided tonight will be a great night for us to gather and have a movie night. What is so wrong with that? Nothing. Then why am I mad? Because Seth is coming. Why does he have to be everywhere? I have no idea! It is like I can't escape him! That two tone, creepy, annoying, can't mind his business, idiotic fool. I'm still not over what he did today at Raw, snooping through my pictures and then his words replaying in my head about how you say true things when you are drunk. Screw him and screw Paige too for telling him! Screw them both! And screw Emma for giving him! And Brie for....well....um.... Screw Brie for not sharing her cookie with me when we were six! Yes I remembered.

"You know what will be fun?" I asked and looked around Randy's tour bus

"No, what?" Brie asked me playing with Randy's fingers.

"What if we -together as a team, all team up and throw Seth out the window! Fun right?" I excitedly said.

I looked around and saw everyone giving me crazy looks. What? Randy is rapidly blinking at me while Seth looks offended as his jaw hangs open. What? I think it is a great plan. People don't know how to have fun.

"When it is moving or?" Dean then asked as I smiled.

"Yeah, but when it is moving slowly. We aren't monsters."

"Yeah. That way he won't die. We are such good people. Nice working with you Nikki."

"We are. And right back at you Ambrose."

Ambrose and I smiled at each other while slowly nodding with mischief in both our eyes. There is a reason why we are best friends. He is the only fun and adventurous one on this bus.

"NO! YOU BOTH CAN'T JUST THROW ME OUT THE WINDOW!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! I AM A HUMAN BEING AND JUST BECAUSE YOU TWO WILL DO IT WHEN THE BUS IS MOVING SLOW DOESN'T MAKE YOU GOOD PEOPLE!! I am a nice person. I don't deserve to be thrown out a moving bus." Seth said as everyone began to chuckle while he breathed loudly, trying to catch his breathe.

"So how about when the bus is at a standstill?" Dean try to negotiate with him as I nodded along to Dean. Seth looked at us with wild eyes as his chest started to move up an down. "HOW ABOUT NOT PLANNING TO THROW ME OUT THE BUS AT ALL!!" He lost his cool as Dean and I began to laugh mad loud, bumping into each other as everyone else but Seth joined in. Seth folded his arms and shook his head at us but you can tell he wants to laugh.

"You guys are idiots!" Paige told silencing us only to make us laugh louder after.

"Why didn't I think of this sooner?" Randy asked as everyone shrugged.

"You? I gave you the idea!" Brie took the credit.

"We had the idea," Randy deciding to meet her midway, she looked at him angrily before rolling her eyes while he smiled proudly.

"Eva! Pass the cookies for me please," I told the red head next to me. She stretched and then gave me the oatmeal cookies which tasted like heaven. I held the box out to Dean, he shrugged and took two, stuffing them into his mouth at once. "These taste great," Dean told and stuff some more into his mouth. "Dude! I haven't got any!" Paige complained as she tried to jump across to get to where Dean is but at the same time the bus made a sharp turn and she fell face first into my boobs. People laughed while I looked down at her as she didn't even bother to move her head. I looked down at her head and ran my fingers through her black hair. "It is comfy down here. Hello Nikki's boobs," Paige told my boobs, raising her head up a bit to wave at them, I chuckled. "Bye don't miss me, okay," She told my boobs and then kissed them causing me to push her a bit. The guys on the bus cheered while the girls rolled our eyes. One minute later or less then it, I felt Dean's head right where Paige's head was. I used my strength to push him off me. "Oh sorry. Sharp turn." He lied as I slapped him but laughed with everyone else. "It didn't even turn!" I said and push him away. "You tried!" Randy told, stretching across to give  Dean a high-fived. I looked over at Seth and he seemed envious. Good. "Bro! You lived the dream!" Roman and Wade congratulated Dean making the guys cheer again as I smiled and looked at my phone.

When we got to Randy's home everyone gathered in the kitchen. We decided to cook a little snack then watch a movie while eating. It was a good idea if you asked me. I'm standing next to Wade and Dean. Wade was cutting up apples, while Dean was cutting veggies, an I'm here stirring the lemonade I made. All these idiots didn't even think to make something to drink, thank goodness I'm here. "Where is the cheese?" Dean asked. Cheese? Why does he need cheese? I shrugged it off and handed him the cheese which was in the fridge by the way. I watched as he placed the cut up veggies in a pan and begin to fry them looking like a chef. I would have been convinced he was a chef if he didn't put cheese with it and then yogurt. I felt myself feeling like I'm about to vomit from his mixture so I moved away from him after putting the drink in the fridge. I stood next to Seth and realized he was cutting absolutely nothing trying to look busy. I shook my head at him as he shrugged making me smile. I looked at Paige who seems to be making some hotdogs with a lot of ingredients. Then at Eva who is helping Brie with the French fries and fish. Then at Randy and Roman who are arguing over something, I have no idea what about

. The only people I'm eating from here is Brie and Eva along with Wade. I'm staying far, far away from what the hell ever Dean is cooking. Talking about Dean he just ran to the fridge and pulled out a can of beer before pouring some into his pan then drinking the rest. As I was saying before; I'm stay far away from Dean's cooking.