Kissing

Seth pov

She kissed Dean. Nikki kissed Dean. She kissed him right in front of me. Nicole kissed Jon right in front of me. The sad thing is I know she wasn't even doing it to make me jealous but more so Renee, it was like she forgot I was even there. How could she? After last week? No wonder why she let me walk out the door like that. Then Dean, how the hell could he do that to me? I mean he should know I love Nicole! This is way too much! I'm glad I punch his ass I'm not even fricking sorry about it. Why did she even come back? Like I wouldn't be so stressed if she didn't. Ugh I just need to get my mind off of her.

"What the fuck Seth!?" Well so much for getting my mind off her.

"What?!" I yelled back at Nikki who closed my locker room door, glaring at me and walking in more.

"Why the hell did you punch Dean for?! He didn't do shit to you!" She yelled at me. I'm use to her yelling by now it isn't even yelling anymore.

"You don't need to know," I said with a cocky attitude. She raised a brow and pulled her neck back looking at me.

"But you see I do. When you mess with my best friends it becomes about me," she told as I let out a dry laugh.

"Seriously, because that very same friend didn't even notice your existence weeks ago when you fainted for starving yourself like an idiot."

I instantly regretted telling her that. The hurt look on her precious face is way too disheartening. She looked down seeming to be thinking about things as she shut her eyes closed. I didn't mean to say it, it just happened. She then looked at me so broken as I shook my head.

"Nicole look I'm so-"

"Don't. You say what you feel. Glad to know you think I'm an idiot."

She said as she turned and began to walk to the door I sighed and chased after her pulling her into me before she could even reach the door. I love having her pressed against me. "I didn't mean it. You know I do and say stupid things all the time." I softly told her in her ears as I then placed a kiss right under her earlobe while she seem to be frozen to her spot. "J-j-just s-s-s-stop." She stutters out and I love the effect I have on her. "Nikki Bella stuttering, that's a first." I told her purposefully letting my breathe hit her neck feeling her shiver a bit. She remained silent and I smirked. "Silent doll?" I questioned kissing up and down her neck, she bend her neck back to give more access but quickly snapped out of it and push me off her but I grabbed her by her wrist and let her face me. We stared at each other for a while. I wanted nothing more than to kiss her but I don't want to kiss the lips that were just on Dean's. "Leave me alone. You aren't doing any good to me." She said and pulled away from me. I let her because her words pained me a lot because they are true. I'm not doing her no good. She looked at me once before heading to the door as Carmella walked in. She looked at Nikki then at me. I didn't know what to do and I don't know what Carmella is thinking. "Hey Nikki?" She uncertainly greeted her as I watched on. "Hey, got to go.....find Brianna." With that Nicole hurriedly ran off as Carmella turned to me with raised brows.

"Nothing happened alright." I stated before the questions and lectures started.

"I know. But she did seem pissed off and sad. What did you do to her?" Carmella moved closer to me. I almost feel bad for loving Nicole more than I love her.

"I punch Dean in front of her and told her she starved herself like an idiot." I told the truth as she gasped at me and looked at me disgusted.

"What the hell?! You know how hard those times were on her. Go an apologize to both her and Dean. Seth I'm not joking about this." Carmella warned me as I sighed. "Too late for that." I told, she was going to argue more but I couldn't bare to take it right now so I walked out of my locker room and left her there.