Chapter 4 :)

CODY'S POV

Lunch is after this period, very early for what reason. Anyway I sat down at a lunch table with my 4 friends, Justin, Harold, and Trent. As they talked about the band I went deep in my thoughts, what if what Trent said was true, what if Noah had a crush on me? No, he can't... we just met today! I don't get what's like-able
about me.

I mean I'm childish, my hair is cut weird, I'm short, VERY skinny, and I have a huge gap between my teeth. I get sucked out of my thoughts by Trent waving in my face. "Cody? Cody! Cody helloooo!" Trent said getting annoyed. "Oh uh sorry what were you saying?" I look and all 3 of them are looking at me. "We were saying since we have study hall next we can go practice our new song maybe?" Harold saying with a confused face.

"Oh uh yea sure, sounds great!" I say not really paying attention but enough to understand. After the bell rings we all agree to head to the music hall where all of our instruments lay.

Soon after getting there we set everything up, our new song being 'The Adults Are Talking' (pretend they made this song🌝)
Harold being the main singer, being no keyboard in the song I was on drums, Trent on guitar, and Justin on small percussion instruments.

We set up and I yelled "1234" staring the song off.

They've been sayin', "You're sophisticated"
They're complainin', overeducated
You are saying all the words I'm dreaming
Say it after me
Say it after me
They will blame us, crucify and shame us
We can't help it if we are a problem
We are tryin' hard to get your attention
I'm climbin' up your wall
Climbin' up your wall
Don't go there 'cause you'll never return
I know you think of me when you think of her
But then it don't make sense when you're tryin' hard
To do the right thing but without recompense
And then you did something wrong and you said it was great
And now you don't know how you could ever complain
Because you're all confused 'cause you want me to

In the middle of the song some kids peeked in the window and some through the door as they slowly flooded in the room to watch, Harold nodded at me and I just shrugged.

But then you want me to do it the same as you
You were waitin' for the elevator
You were sayin' all the words I'm dreaming
No more askin' questions or excuses
Information's here
Here and everywhere
Don't go there 'cause you'll never return
I know you think of me when you think of her
But then it don't make sense when you're tryin' hard
To do the right thing but without recompense
And then you did something wrong and you said it was great
And now you don't know how you could ever complain
Because you're all confused 'cause you want me to
But then you want me to do it the same way as you, and, but
I don't, I don't want anything
I know it's not, it's not your fault
I don't want anyone
Always I do, it's not for you
Ah
Ooh
Stockholders
Same shit, a different lie
I'll get it right sometime
Oh, maybe not tonight
(THIS SONG BE SO GOOD🤭🤭🤭)

As the song ended I did a little drum solo exit ending the song.

Some kids clapped and several just stood still in awe at how good the song was seeing it live.

NOAH'S POV

As I walk in the hallway I heard a song playing in the music hall as I thought 'Nobody is ever there..' I peek through the door seeing 3 kids and...Cody playing a song they probably wrote. As more kids walked in behind I got a spot right in-front of Cody to watch, he was so cute as some point he was smiling as others he was just simply sticking his tongue out.

After the song ended I clapped but only looking at Cody, he was adorable. Still confused on why he bolted out the class earlier I walked to him and decided to ask about it. "Hey uh.. Cody your good at drums.." I look away with a pinkish orange blush forming on my face. "Oh uh thanks... Noah? It's Noah right?" Cody said smiling. "Uh yea.. anyway I was just asking why did you bolt out of the class room after I apologized, was it something I did?" I look at him concerned.

CODY'S Pov

"Er uh.. no you did nothing wrong I just didn't want to be late again!" I said hoping he would take the lie. "Oh okay, after this morning I wouldn't either!" He said making me think he took the lie. "Well if you ever want to hear us play anything else we will be here everyday?" I offer looking at him sincerely. "Oh uh yea! I'll take note!" Noah saying looking at my band.

"So who are the others?" He said calm. "The discord mod looking one is Harold, he also plays drums and switches between background and main singer in different songs, Justin is the model one, he's a background singer and plays little percussion instruments, and Trent plays guitar and does backup singing."

"So what do you do besides drums?" Noah said looking in my eyes. "Oh I play drums of course, I play keyboard, and I'm the one who switches between backup and main singer with Harold, though my singing isn't the best." I say scratching the back of my neck.

"I'm sure you sound great" Noah says in a soothing tone. "Thanks."

END OF CHAPTER A/N

RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPMENT WHO?

Sorry for being late😔.