Chapter 10 :)

CODY'S POV

I sat down with Trent next to Justin and Harold. "Can't play keyboard today, I played a hard piece of piano today" I say looking at them. "Not gonna lie I want to play electric guitar today so can we play 'Just'?" Trent goes in. "I don't do much in that song so sounds good to me" Justin says. "The drums for me!" Harold says.

"So we all agree on 'Just'?" Trent says. "Yea" i agree followed by the other 2. For this song my voice doesn't really sound the best but that's the point. The bell rang sending us off the the music hall. I set up my mic and turn to see Harold struggling with setting the drums up.

"Need help?" I say. "Huh? Oh yea sure" Harold looked at me and I help set stuff up. "Good?" I say. "Yep" he responded. I walk over to my mic and the kids started to flood in the music hall to watch us play our daily song, but I mostly focus on Noah.

I look at the other 3 and nod letting them know I'm ready to sing.

Can't get the stink off
He's been hanging 'round for days
Comes like a comet
Suckered you, but not your friends
One day he'll get to you
And teach you how to be a holy cow
You do it to yourself, you do
And that's what really hurts
Is that you do it to yourself, just you
You and no one else
You do it to yourself
Don't get my sympathy
Hanging out the fifteenth floor
You've changed the locks three times
He still come reeling through the door
One day I'll get to you
And teach you how to get to purest hell
You do it to yourself, you do
And that's what really hurts
You do it to yourself, just you
You and no one else
You do it to yourself
You do it to yourself, you do
And that's what really hurts
Is that you do it to yourself, just you
You and no one else
You do it to yourself
You do it to yourself, ah
Self
You do it to yourself
Just you
You do it to yourself
Just you
You do it to yourself

During the song I made weird faces due to the fact my voice sounded bad for that song. After ending it again the students watching applaud, stop taping, and walk out but Noah walks up to me.

"Do you have it make your voice sound that way?" He mentions. "Yea it's just how the song goes" I respond.

TRENT'S POV

I walked over to Harold and Justin. "I think they both like each other what do you think?" I whisper. "Definitely" "uh huh". The say. I watch Noah and Cody. Each taking turns laughing, turning pink after comment.

I think Noah can be a good person for Cody.

NOAH'S POV

In the corner of my eye I see Trent stare walk over and look back at me and Cody. Maybe he knows I like him! "got to go Cody sorry my friend wants to meet for the rest of study hall!" I fake check my phone making an excuse.

Cody just waved and walked over to Trent.

A/N

I know this is really short and I'm at my friends house sorry!