Chapter 5 :)

CODY'S POV

Second day of drama high already. Yesterday was okay, we played a song which was supposed to be just practice time but turned into a school concert. Noah talked to me, he said he thinks my voice would sound good. I smile and blush and slowly get up off my bed to shower.

After I get out of the shower I put on clothes get my bag and say bye to my mom and decided to text Trent about Noah yesterday.

Guitar man🎸

Cody-Hey Trent remeber how I told you about that Noah kid?

Trent-Yea what about him?

Cody-Well he talked to me after our practice yesterday and said he thought my voice would sound good if I sang.

Trent-Ooo I think he likes you.

Cody-you think so 🤔

Trent- somebody is stupid who doesn't think he does

Cody-I'm almost at school see you In 5

Trent-bet

I walked up to the rest of the band saying hi and good morning and what ever. "So codes did you even get new drum sticks?" Harold said still looking at his phone. "Awh man totally forgot!" I said frowning. "I most definitely need a new marimba, one of the bells fell off" Justin said staring at his mirror then me. "What do you think I'll buy it for you?" I said raising a brow.

"Eh." Justin just said Turing back to his mirror. "Same place same time?" Trent said looking at all of us. "Well..we kind of have to cause I told Noah we would be.." I said quietly. "Ah, of course you did, any specific song you wanna play for him?" Trent said winking at me making me blush.

"No.. unless you have one for someone you like!" I said trying to get Trent to get embarrassed. "Well let's play 'everyone adores you', your the main singer in that song Cody, you can prove to Noah you sing good." Trent said making me blush once again. "Shut up!" I punch his arm.

BELL RING

"We'll see you guys later!" I say walking to my first period with Noah. I smile and blush.

NOAH'S POV

I watch Cody walk in smiling making me smile. Hopefully he's singing this time for when he plays during song they play during study hall today. Cody sits down and looks at me. "Hi Noah!" He smiles showing him gap. "Sup gap" I say and don't realize I called him gap until soon after. "What did you call me?" Cody said looking confused.

"Er uh.. nothing" I said looking away blushing. "It's fine, my band sometimes calls me gap" Cody said smiling making me smile. "Okay good, hope I didn't offend you." I make an awkward face.

CODY'S POV

OMG OMG OMG, he called me gap! A Nick name!!! I'm going to brag about this forever!

A/N

Hope this is an okay time to post a chapter😔