Chapter 6 :)

CODY'S POV

Today is the day I sing for Noa- the band in public, I admit I am nervous. I'm singing everyone adores you, me on keyboard and as main singer, Harold as back up singer and drums, Trent as back up singer and guitar, and Justin on small percussion instruments and back up singing.

I slowly make my way to the key board setting it up along with the mic and I watch my band set up their own instruments. I walk to Trent to tell him my Nickname from Noah. "Hey Trent.". I said cheerily. " you seems perkly" Trent said looking at me smiling before going back to setting his mic up. "Guess what that Noah kid called me" I said smiling.

"I don't know, did he give you nickname?" Trent said putting his mic on his stand then looking at me sitting down. "Yep! He called me gap!" I said smiling jumping a little. "That's cute, i really think he likes you." Trent replied.
"Really, you think so?" After I said that I heard the door open causing me and Trent to look over and a group of kids walked up including Noah to watch us play. "I guess they now know we play here everyday" Trent said slightly smiling. "It's like a concert" I said looking at him again.

"A little bit" he shrugged. Harold then told us to get into place and I walked to my place and put my fingers on the first cord for the song. I look at Trent slightly pointing my head towards Noah making a nervous face. 'You got it!' He mouthed to me and I looked at Noah as he smiled, making me smile back to him. Harold looked at all of and us and we nodded starting the song.

You can act all shy
But you know that I want you
In the dead of night
I want to live with you
So terrified of the road that takes you
Me too
Don't modify, everyone adores you
At least I do
Right where the blackbird sighs I look at you
Through and through
Right where your father died
I hold on to your hand
So terrified of the road that takes you
Well me too
Don't modify, everyone adores you
At least I do
Everybody has you up on their wall sometimes
Everybody thinks of you when they sleep at night
When I say everybody I'm actually referring to me

Sometimes during the song I would look
Up and see Noah staring at me, I think I really like him.

NOAH'S POV

I walk into the music hall with a group of people to watch Cody's band, mostly Cody though, I can't wait to hear him sing! He looks at me then Trent as he mouthed something to Cody. Then the song starts. As Cody sings I swear it was heaven, his voice is so beautiful and soft. I wonder who the song is about, maybe it's about nobody.

He's really good at singing, and playing the keyboard too. He looks so angelic and pretty when he sings.. I don't know why I'm thinking this way.. I don't know him good.. but he's just so.... Perfect.

Soon after the song ends people clap but mostly people are in amazement by Cody's singing, just then a kid yells "What's your band name!" At that it looked like Cody's face lit up as he took his mic and said "The drama brothers!" That's cute, fits.

Just then I walk over to him. "You sing so good I don't know why you think not" I say staring at him smiling. He just looks up at me from his key board in disbelief and smiles. "Thanks, you know no body has ever told me that.." he giggles. "I don't know why, did you see everyone's faces!" I said shocked. "Well it's hard to when your playing keyboard and singing at the same time!" He said smiling.

I wish he knew I liked him.