Chapter 8 :)

CODY'S POV

Today is Sunday which means 2 things for me, school tomorrow, and I have to go shopping.
I grab the list of items my parents want me to buy and and put music from my band on and walk to the store. Soon after entering I see a group of oddly familiar looking people then I realize Noah's in the group too. That's why they look familiar, probably Noah family, definitely older than him though they look like they are in college.

Noah spots me raised his eyebrows and waved making me blush and wave back. I walk down the chip isle grab me some good food and just as I was going to the next isle I see Noah and his group again. This time he walked up to me. "Hey I've never seen anyone out of school here" he said looking slightly down at me. "Every Sunday I come here for grab groceries for my parents." Just then i'm assuming who must be one of his brother grabs his shoulder and looks at me. "Who's like lil bro?"

"Uh.. his name is Cody, he's in my first period he's in a little band with his friends called.." he looked at me wanting me to the say the name. "The drama brothers" I look up at his brother. "Holy no way! I listen to some of your music can we get a picture" he said widening his eyes. "Oh uh yea sure!" I pose with a thumbs up as he takes his picture and he walks away. "Famous?" Noah looks at me emotionless.

"That's the probably only the 5th person I met who listens to our music so not really" I say putting a hand on my hip. "So is that your family?" I say. "Yea, I have 8 sibling 4 sisters, 4 brothers, but I'm the youngest and smartest" he added looking proud. "Yea I assumed that seeing as they looked as they are in college" I say.

"2 of my sisters are in college, the other 2 are already out of college, 3 brothers in collage and the other already out, the one who asked you for an auto graph is still in collage." He said looking over. "Imagine listening to a band of kids younger than you" I hold in a laugh. "I think I've seen a poster of yours in his dorm, but you weren't on there it was just the band name." He looked confused.

"Yea no we have a poster with and without us on there." I say squinting. "Anyway why are you here?" I say. "I'm here to find books, I don't know why they came with me." Noah said looking back to me. I check my phone for the time and see we have been talking for 30 minutes. "Oh sorry to end the conversation so fast but I really need these got to go!" I semi yell. I can't believe I just talked to my crush for 30 minutes, that's the longest I've talked to any of my crushes!

NOAH'S POV

During the conversation we just had I remember Turing red at times but I don't think he noticed. He's just so cu- nevermind. When he walked away he just left me standing then holding my book and staring forward. Just then my oldest sister walked up to me. "You like him don't you." She said smiling. "Oh uh who told you that!" I said Turing red. "Your ears are red, that says something." She said looking up at, she's a little smaller than me like Cody.

"Uhhhh.. ok. Maybe I do..?" I said squinting my left eye. "No way first time my youngest brother shared a crush with me, what's he like? Is he nice?" She asked. "Yea. He's really nice, and he's cute too.." I trailed off the too. "I've never seen you like this, must be a serious crush." She patted my shoulder. "What no! Maybe a little one. Plus he probably doesn't like me back anyway." I look away.

"Are you kidding me! Did you see the way he looked at you!" She smiled. "No, was it a good look or bad" I say nervously. "No no it was a good look, I think he likes you" she smiled. I smile back and get back to trying to find a book when spotting Cody down another isle and he looked so cute rambling to find something. "Yea no that's a crush the way you look at him." She says.

"He looks huggable.." I say spaced out. "Okayyy.." she says walking away. He catches me looking at me causing me to go red and turn away fast.

A/N

Tysm for 300 reads 😋