Chapter 7 :)

NOAH'S POV

Its been a couple days since that Cody kid came to school, but I need to tell someone that I like him so I ring Gwen, I know her from elementary. "Hey uh Gwen can I talk to you about something?" I question palms sweaty. "Yup.." she said carrying out the y in yup pointing she's maybe painting.

"Well you know that uh... Cody kid in that band that just plays during study hall period?" I said into the phone. "Yea what about him" she turns her camera on looking at me with an eyebrow up. "Well.." I turn my cam on setting it on my desk. "I think I like him.. just a little bit" I said quietly.

Gwen's jaw dropped and looked happy "The Noah Sterecra gets a crush for the first time ever?" She said smiling. "Oh shut up!" I said smiling. "Do you think he likes you back" Gwen said going back to her painting. "Probably not, he probably sees me as some stereotypical gay boy." I said head down. "Well he kinda looks like one more than you so..." Gwen said waiting for my reaction.

"That's diabolical" I said laughing. "Well I'm working on this painting, got to go sorry Noah!" Gwen says sounding honestly. "Awh okay, we'll what do you think I should do?" I said. "Well just look at his behavior and become a close friend, maybe he will end up telling you instead." Gwen said looking into camera. "Yea... maybe...we'll bye! Thanks for the help" I said exclaiming the end.

"No problem bye now" she hung up leaving in in my room with my thoughts.

CODY'S POV

Tonight the whole band which is only like 4 of us, are going to Trent's house! Maybe I could tell him about what Noah said about my voice! (Gotta love the Cody and Trent friendship💪🏼)
I get up, grab my AirPods+Phone, and walk out the door. Trent's house is only like a 10 minute walk so, I put my AirPods in and put some of the smiths on.

I got to Trent's house and knocked on the door snd Harold opened it. I looked to my left to the bathroom seeing Justin use it to look in the mirror. I just scoffed and walked away to find Trent. I saw him sitting on the couch watching a movie or something.

"Sup" I sat down. "Hey, just watching tv" he said looking at me for a second. "Guess what Noah said after I sang that song on Friday!" I said smiling. "I dunno" he said. "He said my voice was so good and people were looking in amazement at some point!" I said smiling widely.

"Well that's good, but I can't believe it, Cody, lady's man falling for a boy? Who would've guessed". He said looking at me but Justin came over. "I would've guessed" Justin said sitting down and watching the movie.

"Well I see him Monday, so in like a day. Maybe I can chat more then. I wanna tell him, but is it to early?" I turn back to Trent. "Yes maybe get to know him, you've talked a total of like 3 times" he said looking back at me.

"Maybe write him letters" I turn back to see Harold said that. "He's not leshawna" i moped. "Just calm down and get to know him more, what do you know already?" Trent said. "I don't he likes reading, and he's very smart, I like his hair, his eyes are nice and dark, him nose is perfect, his lips are so- uh.." I look around to see Harold, Trent, and Justin looking at me with their eyebrows up.

"What?" I say, "dude you definitely have a crush" Harold says.